Post Your Crazy Party Stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sketchy Newb, Apr 17, 2010.

1. This happened the night of Halloween 2008. It's not really a story that happened AT a party, but more of my adventure trying to get to one.

It was a Friday, and school let out at 1:30. Peter, Dylan, and I walk down the street to a Safeway (grocery store) and chill out in front of it for two hours. During this time, we buy a pack of cigs and just sat there smoking them, thinking of what to do. We decide that we REALLY wanted to get drunk, so we walk almost 3 miles uphill to a park where we know a lot of bums hang out, so we figure we'll ask one of them to buy us the booze at a nearby liquor store

When we arrive, we're shocked to find that not a single bum is around. After 20 minutes of searching, we were about to give up when we eventually find one who was willing to buy us the alcohol (we had $40). We tell him to go into the store and get it while we sit in the park waiting. While we're waiting, this older kid (probably 20) walks by us and asks what we were up to. We told him our plan, and he tells us about this kickass party going on up in the rich part of town that night. We get excited and decide we have to hit this party. Eventually, the bum comes back with our booze (a big container of Seagull Vodka and a 12 pack of Widmer Hefeweizen) and we give him a few cigs, a beer, and $5. The guy we met, Mike, leaves but gives us his number so we can meet up with him later.

Peter, Dylan, and I walk down to a secluded trail over by Dylan's house and drink a few beers. At this point it's almost 6:00 and the party doesn't start for a few hours, so Dylan lets us hang at his house. We watch TV for 15 minutes when Mike calls us and tells us to meet him. We walk over and meet up with him in the historic part of town. We really want to take some shots of our vodka, so we go to the only semi-chill spot around, the old cemetery. We sit down on the grave of a guy named "Curtin" and take shots and bullshit around for an hour. We see some kids that Dylan and Mike know, and they come hang with us. I find out one of them is a dealer, so I get his number (I've been buying from his regularly since, and he's my main mushroom connect now). They then dip, so it's still just me, Mike, Dylan, and Peter

The party is starting soon, but we have absolutely no ride up there, and to top everything off it had started raining. We scrape together $30 and call a cab, and he comes to pick us up. On the ride up, Dylan whips out the vodka and yells "HERE'S TO UNDERAGE DRINKING!!!" and takes a swig. I give him a nasty look and he puts it away, although the driver doesn't seem to mind. Mike takes out an ecstacy pill and puts it on his tongue, but we hit a big bump in the road and the pill goes flying. We spent 15 minutes looking for it before giving up.

When our fare hit $30, we realized we weren't close to the party at all (a good 5 miles away, maybe). The driver was nice enough to drive us until the fare hit $35, and then made us leave. We were dropped off at the base of this huge hill by a busy street, so we tried hitchhiking. When no one stopped, we actually started running INTO THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET to force cars to stop. No one would give us ride, still.

Dylan decides to pee in some bushes real quick while we stand there with our thumbs up, still trying to hitchhike. A guy in a pickup truck pulls over and lets us jump in the back. Unfortunately, before we could tell him to wait for our friend, he starts driving off! I look back and see Dylan running after the truck, but the guy won't stop. So now Dylan is all alone, in the rain, in an area of town no one in our group has been to, and on top of everything, HE WAS THE ONE WHO HAD ALL OF THE BOOZE ON HIM (and he was the only one in the group without a cell phone)

The truck driver drops us off at the entrance to the neighborhood, and we start walking towards where the party is. After walking 15 minutes, we hear something strange. Off towards where the party is (about a half mile away) we faintly hear some yelling. Right at this moment, I see the boyfriend of one of my lady friends and one of his friends driving towards us. He stops and asks us if we're going to the party, we said we were, and he tells us that the cops rolled the party and that we need to get out of there. He lets us jump in his truck and we speed off

Both of them are tripping NUTS off of liquid shrooms. I didn't know such a thing existed, but it got me insanely paranoid having them drive us around while tripping

We tell them what happened to Dylan, so they drive up and down the street where we had lost him, but we can't find him. Worried about our friend but with no options left, we decide to drive back to town. We stop behind a Target and smoke some cigarettes when a car full of girls bumping to some rap drive up. Me and Mike drunkenly walk over to the girls and start hitting on them. A few of the girls were blazed, but didn't have any bud left so we were bummed out about that. Eventually they leave, but while we were talking to them, our driver finds out how we could get some free vodka, so we drive over to where we need to be.

While we're waiting, a car full of other kids we know pulls up. We hang with them for a bit before the kid with the vodka calls and says we need to meet him somewhere else. Our driver, his passenger, and Mike leave to go get it while me and Peter stay so we can talk with the other guys. One of the kids asks us if we smoke, we say we do, and he tells us he has a joint we can smoke with them (there were three of them). We go around back into this alley and spark up. Peter decides he doesn't want to hit it. Since I only smoked once a week back then, that joint had me flying. So now I'm crossed as a motherfucker

We go back out front to wait on the other guys, and we notice that the cops are pretty active. It seemed that every couple of minutes, we'd see a cruiser go by. This was sketchy as hell for us, seeing as we were all drunk, high, or both. The other kids eventually come back, and the driver rolls down his window and says "Dude, cops are all over the fucking place. We need to dip now." I comply without thinking twice about it

The driver eventually drops me off at my place. At this point it's a little past midnight. I decided that I had enough fun for one night, so I go to my room and fall asleep in my bed

TL;DR: Got drunk, tried to go to a party but lost my friend on the way, cops rolled the party, dipped, got high, went home and fell asleep

2. that is a good story. im suprised you remembered the whole thing in high detail lol

3. haha wow that was a fucking long story quite good i guess sounds like you had fun lol i'll post a story later when i can be bothered, god knows i have a few

4. What happened to Dylan?

5. May he rest in peace

6. Wandered around for a few hours and somehow found the highway. No one would pick him up when he tried to hitchike, so he went into a ditch, drank the rest of the booze, then passed out for an hour. He eventually came across a gas station where he met a chick who gave him a cigarette and smoked him out a bowl. The employee at the gas station felt bad for him and gave him a ride home around 6:30 in the morning. We lost him around 9:00 the previous night