Post your cop stories.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by .Thelonleystoner., May 29, 2017.

1. I've noticed that there are lots of single this was my run in with the cops, popo, pigs, 5-0... threads. I thought it would just be easier to make a thread where everyone can post their individual stories without having to create a thread themselves.

I'll start, One morning around 6 me and my brother were burning at this one regular spot we go to. We were in his car smoking out of a bong when a cop car pulled beside us at this point we were pretty much shitting ourselves. The cop asked us to roll the window down then to pull up a bit (still thinking we're fucked). The cop then proceeds to jump the curb and drive on the field next to us towards a white jeep parked in the middle of the field we were blocking and we failed to notice.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. You gotta love when the cops are more concerned with everyone else than with you. It's honestly like my number one favorite feeling, knowing that you're pulling a fast one on everyone around you. LOL

• Like Like x 4
  3. One night me and a friend drank a bunch of pats blue ribbon and watched the star trek movie. Keep in mind he had like 10 or so and I had Maybey six. Can't remember exactly how many now. On the drive back my friends speeding Maybey 3 or 4 miles above the limit. He insisted he was fine to drive and everything about the way he acted led me to believe so.

We pass this cop at an intersection while he was speeding but it never came after us so I was like fine good. As soon as we pull into my complex of course the red and blue lights appear behind us. Cop comes out, obviously Pissed and said he was following us for nine blocks. Even though I knew that was a load of shit cause I never saw any lights till we pulled in

Wasn't about to argue with him though cause I had my friends weed on me and the last thing I wanted to do as passenger was draw attention to myself

He asks my friend for his I.d and such, everything s going well. My friends acting normal and puts on his sober face. Then as the cop comes back to ask more questions, my friend suddenly starts going into herpy derpy drunk mode and slurs his words, acts like a retard etc. Not making much sense at all.

Whole thing Pissed me off cause he was acting perfectly fine all night until we get pulled over. So inevitably cop asks us to both step out. I'm freaking out cause I'm 20,drunk,and have weed on me. Also first time a cop ever made me get out of a car.

So anyway cop has me sit on a curb beside the car while he takes my friend on to the other side of it to ask him more stuff. Of course the retard dosent listen to the cop and dosent stand where the officer wants him to be. Cop gets angrier and tells at him after doing this twice. Backup comes and they ask me how old I am and if I can go anywhere

By this point I knew my friend was fucked. It was painfully obvious he was drunk and I'm just sitting on this curbside freaking the Fuck out in my head. I go with my usual rule with police and say only as much as I absolutely have to. After a little while they let me call my mother and have her come to the spot we were pulled over at just to confirm I lived there then let me go.

The whole incident Still kinda Pissed me off to this day cause I could of gotten into a ton of trouble just cause this dude was too Damn selfish to control himself and play it cool when it really counted.

4. Well mine started about a year ago, a few friends and I go for a drive and park and spark up. I rolled a joint for each of my friends . For about an 1hr and a half everything was good, talking shit laughing. At about the 2hr mark we all had finished our joints, still a bit of chop in a bowl just sitting on the dash. The friend in the back was freaking the fuck out saying she saw someone running . About 20mins later she starts freaking out again, now saying she sees red and blue lights and we all know what that means. The not so funny thing she was right a cop car rolls up. The cop preceded to roll up next to us . I'm cool but dieing in side, the chick in the back is dead silent and the drivers freaking out but he has one hell of a poker face. We just roll down the window the friend that's driving he says hey how you going " cop says did you hear that loud noise, bang , explosion?!" We all said no sorry , we having been here for 20mins just listening to some music. I shit you not the cop said " okay guys if you hear anything please give as a call" then they just left. Keep in mind the car stinks and there was a bowl of weed on the dash( I love Aussie cops :) .

5. Damn we both got pretty lucky with our stories. Aussie and Canadian cops are the real MVPs. That other guy is probably American, so sad.

6. I broke into a mini-golf place at midnight with two friends and an 18 pack of Budweiser.
    Climbed the giant volcano and drank up there. Was having the night of my life with the "cool guy" from high school I was previously too scared to ever even think about talking to.
    Then the cops came and busted us. They ran for it. I just drunkenly sat on the turf. I don't remember much since I had 2 tequila shots, 2 Jack an Cokes, 3 shot of fireball and probably 6 beers...I was very friendly with the cops thankfully.

7. Even I would have arrested you.

8. Back in the eighties when I was still in high school I had a pretty crazy encounter. Me and my bro R happen to be on our way to the mall. We had just finished a fat doobie and we're finishing up our cigarettes as we were pulling up to the mall parking lot near the movie theater.

I don't notice the cop pull up next to us on my side. We were going strait through the light and the pig was making a right turn. So I casually flick my cigarette out of my window where it flies directly in the driver side window of the cop car. It flew directly in front of his face and into the passenger side floor board where it continued to smolder and smoke away.

Time fucking stopped! The cop was completely not paying any sort of attention to us but was starting to realize there is something up with the current situation. I knew I was fucked and there wasn't a thing I could do. My bro R was completely oblivious to it all. Sweat literally beaded up on my forehead. My heart started pounding. All I could think about was the twelve pack of beers in the trunk, the fat sack of weed in my pocket and the stinky fucking roach we just put out in the ash tray....

Then the light turned green for the cop to turn right and off he went. A few seconds later our light turned green so we went strait and I let out a huge sigh. My bro R was like "you ok?" and I laughed maniacally for a few minutes as we pulled into the movie theatre parking lot. I told him what happened and he laughed maniacally too. So we shotgun a couple real fast and then get out of his ride.

As I get out I can see across the parking lot and there's that fucking cop and he is pissed. He's holding what I'm assuming is the cigarette but in his hand and yelling at the three chicks. They must have been walking on the side walk and he thought they did it. It was pretty funny actually.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Ok ill do a recent one.

Was sitting, bored out my tits and doing nothing and this guy i dont know too well asks me round to his house. So i go, with a few pals. Sitting in, lots of drugs and everything. Next thing you know police are going to raid the house soon, so i head out the back ready to go, and tell my pal to get rid of all the shit lying about.

Little does he know i mean get rid of it, like anyone else would understand. Not him. He thinks that means try to take it all.

Keep in mind one person taking all of this of course results in them being out their face and unable to actually do what they should of done and actually get rid of all the drugs.

So, not my house, im off, cya. Police raid the house, find that idiot sitting out his face and arrest a few people that were at the house. No idea what went on after that.

Moral of the story, dodgy cunts are bait. Stay away from them or their houses.

10. What kind of police raid a house and let people escape out the back? And how did you know they were going to raid?!

11. I was out the back before police were there.

No idea how anyone knew, but they were right.

12. I got somewhat two cop stories, mainly near misses.

I was down at a farm in Texas and my aunt called up a friend who was 420 friendly (my aunt is the coolest), and me and him we burn a joint and we get to know each other for a bit. Later on, we drove into the town to grab some Chinese food at a buffet. As I was filling my plate, I turned around and I saw this Texas State Trooper behind me with his big cowboy hat on and a big smile. Nervously, I nod at him and I just go back to my table. Throughout dinner, I was a bit paranoid because I was trying to "be lowkey", and my aunt noticed, and she told me the only time a cop would arrest you is if you had weed on you. So I just calmed down, ate my eggrolls, and went back for seconds. Needless to say, I didn't have any problems with him he just grabbed some food and ate.

About 2 months later, I went back to my hometown in Arkansas to hang out with some friends of mine. One day, I was just outside smoking a bowl and playing GTA San Andreas (having a little flashback of the old days) and my brother suggested we go to this new Mexican restaurant that just opened. I said "Sure why not," and we headed up there. When we got there, I noticed there were two cop cars in front. By then, I grew some balls and I wasn't really nervous, in fact me and my bro we were having a conversation about the Dodge Charger cop cars. Then, as we get in, I noticed that one of the cops that were about to leave was the county sheriff. And the county sheriff in my home county was the most corrupt and conservative sheriffs in the the entire State of Arkansas. He turned around, saw my brother and my stoned looking ass and just nodded and said hello. I said "How ya doin?" and he nodded and went on. Sure enough, he didn't notice anything, but I did try some good as hell fajitas that day as well.

13. Funny as fuck. a little gay to shotgun your bro but its all cool

14. I have one dealer who lives at top level of a big apartment block. I was walking up the stairwell to his place last weekend, and we bumped into each other as he came walking down. He had his bud on him, so he handed me a bag of bud and I gave him his cash. Just as I started walking back down the stairwell, I saw a cop car slowly cruising past outside. The cop might have even been able to see us doing our deal through the windows of the stairwell, it was really stupid. As I walked down the stairs, I stuffed my bag of weed into one of my socks. When I walked out onto the footpath, there was a cop waiting for me.

"What might we be up to today buddy?" he asked me.
    "I was visiting a friend, but his neighbor told me not to bother because he isn't even home. So now I'm going back home on the bus"
    "Hmmm okay mate, enjoy your day..." Then he walked back to his car.

I didn't get caught but it was still far too close for comfort. It's the last time I will ever do a suspicious deal like that again.

15. These guys maybe..:)
    spit.gif

• Like Like x 1
  16. Last October I was driving on the freeway and saw a cop parked on the side of the road. I looked down to see if I had been speeding and I wasn't. Moments later, I have the lights behind me. I pull over and he tells me I crossed the yellow line. He tells me to get out of the car and do these sobriety tests. I don't even drink. I hadn't smoked that day because my car was in the shop cause some asshole side swiped it and it was getting fixed. I was in a rental car. I was afraid to make the rental car smell like weed so I knew I was safe cause normally the car would have smelled cause I smoke in my car frequently.

I had a back brace on and told the cop I didn't think I could do those tests cause I just had back surgery and I wasn't able to walk or stand very long. He tells me I have to do them. I started to walk and fell down. He took me to the station where I blew a 00.00. It turned out I broke my back when I fell. I'm still waiting over 6 months now for the DA to press charges on me. My lawyer says the state is very behind in testing urine because of all the people they are arresting for driving stoned. I can't wait to find out what my thc level comes back if they ever test it. I ended up in the hospital and a rehab center for a couple of months having another back surgery. So I ended up with a nice T break and since then I have hardly been smoking. I would love to sue those cops for my $250,000 back surgery and for the fact that now I can barely walk. I was NOT stoned while driving.

17. What's wrong with being gay? I mean your fathers have no problem with it and either should you. If I am gay what about it?

With that said, you shot gun beers. That's where you knock a hole near the bottom of the can and as you drink from that hole you pop the tab and chug the whole beer. Kids these days....

Your dads know you are an active member of a ganja site? They find out and you'll be grounded. Hugs not drugs kiddo....

18. That gif is fucking awesome. That look on his face is priceless!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Heres another one:

i just got done buying a sack from a new friend of mine when all of a sudden when i walk out the door i almost run into a sherrif deputy in full uniform. Wanting to get the fuck out of there i pick up the pace a bit and as i glance back he's heading into my friends house.

Turns out he was on probation....