Post your coco pics!

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by AskEd, Jun 19, 2010.

1. I commend you freakshow. Great job...I know it aint coco but have you checked my tables out??? Oh I forgot I got a table with coco plants too lol...

2. Still in the first week of 12/12. I dont start counting until I see pistil clusters. :)

[​IMG]

3. #63 Freakshow68, Jul 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2010

Thank you socal! I'll be checkin your tables out very soon.

one mistake I recently made was to over nute my rez. I had the ppm running around 1500 and I could not get the ph to stabilize. ph was dropping daily and I was getting a precipitate build up from all the ph up i was adding. So I changed the rezs, renuted with half strength nutes and the problem is solved.

Attached Files:

4. Shaggy pointed me here to post some coco shots :)

So...here they are.

Strains are Chocolate Rain, LA Confidential, White Widow and Purple Kush. 15 total in a 6 x 3 tray. I was using the botanicare line but have switch up to Bloom line to try it out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. nice set up, JByrd. loving that huge fan

6. Great additions J!!! We need all the pics we can get over here. Gotta show everyone what Coco is capable of. :metal: :smoke:

7. Great looking plants Jbyrd. I like how clean your trunks are. LOL. Nice stems ;)

Here's a weekly update of my grow. 10 days in to flowering now. About 55 days old from sprout.

You can take a look at the previous page to do a comparison week to week. I know I did :cool:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. Looks good Snow!!! Love that air filter you got on your hood. :cool:

9. It's carbon fiber. I had no idea what it was going to be when I bought it. To be honest, it's only about 50% as effective as I'd want it to be and I should have gone with the giant heavy activated carbon filled filter. For a low scent grow it'd be great, but in the top row, second plant on the left, I have a Shark's Breath that stinks something fierce. I had to go get myself a few Ona blocks to cover up that last little bit of exhaust stench.

I think that filter would work great in an enclosed system. The best part is all I do is take it down and wash it with some water every month and I won't need to replace it for years, if ever. Kind of the K&N of odor removal filters.

10. Very cool. I didnt know it was actually a carbon filter, never seen one like that before. It looks like a filter for an aftermarket intake. lol. ;) :p :D

11. Organic Air Triple Layer Charcoal Fiber Filters - Plantlighting Hydroponics & Grow Lights

I got the 6" for $90.

12. Cool info. Always learning something. :cool:

The big filters are definitely the way to go when it comes to a big grow. Like you said those cone filters would be perfect for a smaller grow.

13. nice plants, snow. where'd you get the tomato cages with the screen on top?

I use Presh filters and love them. They are a bit pricey but well worth it

14. Phresh filters ROCK and I think they are cheap...I mean, cheap as compared to the options of CAN filters before the Phresh line came out. They are half the price of equivalent CAN filters and made out of MUCH lighter material. :)

15. We saw the little round screens at Lowe's or Home Depot, only a couple of bucks each and came in a few different sizes.

Jbryd, your garden is just always rockin it buddy. Very nice! :hello:

16. Here's some at Day 8 since the switch to 12/12. Almost have my setup completely finished the way I want it to be. :) I am down to 7 females now, the Kandy Kush turned out to be a male. I have him in the closet under my T5 until he drops pollen for me to collect. If you want to see those pics and more stop by my thread.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Guess I am the only one still postin? :confused_2:

[​IMG]

18. not at all. buds only grow so fast, my friend.

19. Nope...just waiting for some good pics. I suspect this thread is going to start poppin, the number of people switching over to coco out there is just incredible (at least to me anyway). :hello:

This is my newest little girl that sprouted 26 hours after hitting the coco (with a 22 hour soak).

[​IMG]

The of course there is Jenna Boo which is just rockin it out for me in all organic coco...no nutes at all. :D She is in her final two weeks or so and just went to water only.

[​IMG]

20. this thread really blew my mind some of your grows are truly amazing. Hope to have some photos for you guys soon just giving coco a try for the first time