Post your bad trip stories here

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by n00dles, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Been smoking for years but have only had two bad trips. Both times I was smoking pretty good bud, I felt fine up until me and my buddies got back in my house and I noticed my hands and forehead were MAD clammy, all of a sudden I had a fast heavy breath, I felt nauseated like I wanted to puke but couldnt. Very much like a horrible cold.

So my friend is like "Yo dude you might wanna lay down you don't look so good." So I lay down in my bed while me and my friends started picking the games and what to jam out to. At this point I feel like I have a cold, kicked nuts, and a nasty ass hang over mixed together but my friends are keeping me busy by talking, I never hallucinated however, you could say I looked like I belonged in a movie based on the 1800's where someone gets a disease like maleria or something and their lying in bed eyes shut sweating like crazy mumbling. That's how I was talking.

Then one of my buddies puts the techno remix (from ItsMadion on youtube) to smile like you mean it from the Killers (kinda gayish song to put for a room full of stoner dudes) and I swear the nasty ceiling light looked so intensly bright to me that it seemed like god was opening up the gate to heaven, and my high kicked in. I remember very clearly because I had never felt such a horrible feeling followed by such an awesome calm high I was HAPPY and smiling for no reason. To this day thats one of the best trips I've ever had regardless of what happened before that. I don't think anyone sneaked coke or something in my bowl because none of us had started doing unmentionables yet we were just boozers and stoners. Plus they would be cracking the fuck up none stop. The second time I was alone, I was just like "no not again." I smoked a lot more so I could just crash out.

2. not trying to be a douche but i don't think anyone has any "bad trip stories" to share after vaping

3. sorry dude!! Still getting used to the GC app. I re posted this thread in the seasoned q/a check it out.

4. my bad trips is when i get the spins or nausea. which is rarely