Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Post your actual stash jar

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BlackWeeds, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Hey all,

I haven't seen a thread like this before, I think the most common ones are people asking if a certain product is good or not.

Anyway.. I am interested in seeing people's stash jars/containers.

I usually just use ziploc baggies inside of a desktop treasure box I got from walmart, similar to the one below except a desktop version

[​IMG]

I keep most of my toking stuff in there that isn't breakable (papers, grinders, lighters, etc) but I just bought a TightVac jar to store my bud but I haven't gotten it yet..

What do you use?

2. #2 Wykyd_Green, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2012
    Here's my old stash jar, Senior Mustache sadly broke in my backpack after a crazy ass day and night of uuuuhhhnnn I fucking ate shit riding down my driveway..... Ive skated down that shit for 10years plus and never fell hahaha. :hello:

Enjoy the best stash jar ever. :cool:

[​IMG]

3. Lovin' the stache!
    How much does one of those tostito jars hold approx?

4. Perfect for 28g. Sometimes fits an oz and a half depending on density of course.

5. I'm not going to go take a picture of a jar, but this is pretty much it

[​IMG]

6. These are mine... a jar and a nice green pill bottle (the pharmacist and I shared a certain look when he gave me the medication and I looked at the bottle, haha).

I only have stems in the jar right now because I am BROKE. Can't wait for pay day...

Attached Files:

7. My sad excuse for a stash haha :smoke:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. image-2876336287.jpg use this for bigger amounts

image-646000326.jpg

image-748813148.jpg

I use this if I just got like a 1/8th

9. Just use a Mason jar, like the canning jar pictured.

10. mason jar. don't feel like taking a pic though cause this thread will probabaly fill up with mason jars. lol

11. [​IMG]

I use them all

12. Hahaha....mason jars

There are some missing....I separate plants out and I track humidity and smokeability.....running research for my own smoke reports

I dunno how much I have.... I never find the time to weigh it out

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Jar? :D I barely own one full small zip zap bag at time :D

14. [quote name='"Tihspeed"']Hahaha....mason jars

There are some missing....I separate plants out and I track humidity and smokeability.....running research for my own smoke reports

I dunno how much I have.... I never find the time to weigh it out[/quote]

Holy shit dude... :O

15. Dont want to send me some? :D As present? :D

16. [quote name='"Tihspeed"']Hahaha....mason jars

I dunno how much I have.... I never find the time to weigh it out[/quote]

Damn i am so fucking jealous right now. lol

17. Thanks guys.... People that come by to smoke out always worry about smoking my entire stash....they always freak out I'm going to be mad....I just laugh watching their face

I only ask for reviews on the smoke or I don't have them back

18. I really hope I didn't kill the thread.....I really wanted to see people's stash jars....I'm always on the lookout for cool one's

19. Depending on where I am and how much I have I use one of these. The mason jars hold about a half ounce each, the medical bottle a bit more than an eighth, and the film canister about 2 grams.

Attached Files:

20. Haha, most of them got probably heart attack from you :D I actualy dont have stash. I am still in school so when I get some bag I smoke it. I dont have rich parents or job so I smoke just randomly with my friends for fun.