Post your 420 Stories as It happens

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sonymon, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Before my math class I had 2 friends come over we all rolled a .7 blunt. We smoke 1 blunt then went to the next halfway through, my other friend came through with some headies( purp, and some fruity smelling bud) we matched him then smoked the 3rd blunt......

went to go to math fucking high

2. Just finished playing poker with some friends/school teachers.
    Came in fourth (had lots of shit on my mind...) and am about to roll a joint and medicate.

Happy 420!

3. 9:30 AM: woke up and smoked a jay, packed multiple bowls for the day
    11:30 AM: Drove down to my local IGA and bought some rolling papers, Chips and Mountain Dew, drove to First Run (local rental place) and rented a few flicks.
    1:00 PM: Smoked a bowl of some Lebanese Hash, made a sandwhich and cracked open a case of Budweiser. Put in a movie.
    2:30 PM: Drove down to my Buddies house with Budweiser and weed.
    2:45-4:00ish PM: proceeded to get both hammered and baked.
    4:20 PM: packed two huge ass bowls of the rest of the hash and rolled a few Jays for the rest of the night, proceeded to get fucked up.
    5:53 PM: sitting here smoking a Jay and typing, my buddy and I are gonna drive up to a party around seven, don't know if we'll be back tonight, either way I plan to buy some more bud while I'm there. :smoking::smoking::smoking:

4. woke up at 620 and went to smoke outside i packed a bowl and went back to get a drink. When i get back the bowl was clear no weed insight.:mad: i was pissed off i couldnt find it anywhere. I packed another one and got high and watched water world :D which is a great movie. Then went to class high and was feeling great.

5. my buddy and I are leaving now to pick up another friend before the party.

This friend says that he has some blunts we can bring to the party. I'll definitely follow up on this later tonight if I can get to a computer.

See ya!!!:wave:

6. Ite heres my story g-town
    the weather up in heres got me down
    but its 4/20 so my days lookin pretty
    sittin here hittin blunts wit ma homies at grass city!
    but fo real yall, heres my story n'all
    chillin wit ma g sam and smokin till we fall
    peace im out

7. Smoked a blunt at 4:20 am then went to bed and woke up to go to class for a couple hours. After class I rounded up a few friends and we went to the beach since it's so nice here in San Diego today... 90 degrees. We blazed a blunt on the ride to the beach and one while we were there. BBQ'd some burgers and went for a swim. Now i'm back at my house about to go out again for a 4:20 pm celebration. Tonight we're gonna eat at outback steakhouse to take care of our munchies :smoking:

8. i'm still lit, but earlier my dad told me he was ordering satelite for our tv and i asked him how many of those boxes he ordered for each room. he told me he was ordering 4 dishes for us and i thought we had like 5 rooms so i kept asking him what about that other room, and he counts the rooms 10 times before i notice we only have 4 rooms

9. CONTINUED:
    6:30ish PM: Picked up my buddy's friend and arrived at the party, unfortunately my ex girlfriend and her friends were there too but we avoid each other and theres lots of people so fuck it.
    9:56 PM: Alright so I just got back from the party that was at seven and right now I'm just chillin' with some friends smoking some Jays and drinking some beer. We're probably gonna head back over to the party which is still going strong.

We really just left to pick up the rest of my Buds and to grab more beer. Needless to say I'm pretty fucked up but not too fucked up to drive I hope.

I'm going to roll up a few Jays for myself and bag the rest of my Bud for a communal stash. Might go out to pick up some more Budweiser before heading back over to the party

See y'all:wave::wave::smoking::smoking:

10. I came home from class to find my boyfriend had a terrible day. His 4/20 was off to a bad start. We talked a bit then we lit up. It was 4/20 and we were smoking regardless! We threw on some InuYasha and smoked some more. It ended up being a pretty good day. His mood improved and it was pretty enjoyable.

11. last night i was smoking alot, not so much anymore

i woke up still baked this morning

and thats it

12. Blazed a bowl of GDP in the shower before school, then another one before school and I had to walk into class late, baked out of my mind and write a fucking essay on shit I have no idea about.

So then I took a group of 8 people to a smoke spot at lunch and this girl pulled out a nice bag and we packed... 8 bowls? I was fucked, then me and my friends got home and rode our bikes down to the lake and had a fire and chilled, blazed some bowls.

Later i'm planning on chilling with my bud and his bud :D

13. been toasty all day.
    some good eats, some good bleezies, a gigantic super blunt.
    and until today, i never realized mercedez-benz makes a 420 series car. :]

14. i'm actually sick :(
    i called in to work and had to miss class..
    but i smoked a hell of a lot today.

11:30 - woke up smoked other half of blunt from last night.

around 1 - drove my friend to get the rest of her shit, cause she's
    moving in with me. blunt once we got there.

somewhere from 2-3 - smoked, slept a little while she went to work

5 or 6ish - finished some homework, 'nother joint, xanax bar.

now - 'nother joint, roomie's off work in an hour, time to hit the bong.

and plus i feel way better then i did this morning.

15. We went a city over to buy an eigth of chronic, $65 an eighth. We get our shit grub for a sec then head back. On the way back we notice this epic rainbow. Have a look for yourself:

There are also pics of of smoking apparati for the night, notice the 2ft bong on the floor :smoking:. At one point we packed every piece and everyone had greens and passesd it

Attached Files:

16. 10:30 PM: Me and my Buddies decided to go out to buy some provisions and decided while we were out not to go back to the party. We were parked at this gas station passing around a bowl and this cop drives by slowly. One of my friends who was already pretty fucked up panics and in an ultimate stoner moment drops the Bowl on the floor of my car, burning embers went everywhere and now the entire car interior reeks of bud.:smoking: We bomb around for a while and end up driving back to my house.
    11:34 PM: Two of my buddies have gone home and one is gonna crash here for the night. I rolled two Jays for wake and bake.

Kinda sucks that this 4/20 is almost over.

17. mmmm, it was a good day.

7AM - Wake up, pack bowl #1. Happy 4/20. Leave for work.

3:30PM - Get home from work, pack bowls #2 and #3.

4:20PM - Two friends came and chilled and smoked a bowl right at 4:20. We ate some food, and they left a little later.

5:30PM - Friends leave, I head to another friends house.

5:45PM - Get to friends house, where he and another friend are. Pack 2-3 bowls, roll a decent sized joint. Pack another bowl. He packs some regs into his bubbler.

8:00PM - Leave friends house, go to the house of the friends I smoked with at 4:20.

8:15PM - Arrive to find that they are hanging out with two more of my friends. Again, numerous bowls are packed. We go inside and play RockBand

9:30PM - An envoy of people (6 additional) arrive at my friends house with buds and beer. We kick for a bit, passing a bowl around.

10:15PM - A ~2g blunt is rolled and smoked. More RockBand ensues.

11:30PM - Arrive home with at least a gram left over. I clean my piece, shower, eat some food and am now about to smoke this gram! :smoking:

18. didnt do too much just enjoyed my day.

Slept in since i had the day off, had my first bowl around 2pm. Cleaned a bit, chilled then took a nice burn-out nap.

Woke up, worked some more on my basement (im finishing it, so i put up all the framing and some insulation). Then showered and blazed again and just chilled.

All in all, not so eventful for 4/20 but enjoyed it none the less, and managed to burn two bowls to celebrate:D

19. So the deer were a let down...

5:00a.m. watched cartoons
    6:45a.m. passed out
    1:30p.m. leave house to go smoke with stoner buddies only to find out they've all made plans plus I left my stash at the house so I just ended up buying a dime a goin back home but not before I almost got in a wreck cuz some clown switched lanes without looking first.
    2:00p.m. - present I watched Weeds on Netflix, puttin it in the air :smoke:

P.S. Today's my girlfriend's 21st birthday!!! but she's a pharmacy tech so she doesn't blaze (so fucked up, right?)

20. 10:00am- Wake and bake
    1:00pm- 2g blunt. Goodness gracious
    4:00-9:00pm- I can't remember :smoke:
    9:23pm- Text message "Hey what are you doing?"
    Dear diary, JACKPOT.