Post your 420 smoking devices here!!! Pics!!

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Mr.SelfDestruct, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Alright, I didn't see a thread with is, but if there was I'm sorry.

What I want to do is get a bunch of pics of what you guys are smoking out of today. I figured this would be a cool way to see what kind of pieces people prefer. If you're just smoking blunts, roll that fatty up and take a picture too!

This is what my girlfriend and I are smoking out of right now. Just bought it a couple weeks ago. It has a deep bowl pack too, about the same size as a metal bowl, a little bigger though. It gets the job done :)

BTW, Its name is Zypher :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice piece bro. I don't have one at the moment, but yours is shmexy.

3. Thanks man. It has a little sister, she's green and she packs less bud, but I had to get the big brother; a little more expensive, but it packs twice as much.

4. [​IMG] This is the main piece Im using for today. Ive got another one like it but I dont have pics.

5. is that the computer tower with a stash opening?

6. Wow man, that piece looks like it can pack a lot of bud!

7. #7 Zònk, Apr 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2009
    Oh it can, and its getting put to good use today lol.
    *edit* Heres its sibling, its the first piece I ever bought.
    [​IMG]

8. My computer tower is a Antec Nine Hundred.Link here. It doesn't have a purposely built stash spot, but it has room to make one. Usually I use my Halo 3 Master Chief helm for my stash spot. It doesn't look like it opens up, just looks like a statue kinda.

9. Picture from 3 nights ago but I'm using this combination today as well.

TORO+Sovereignty+ROOtini

I also got out the 30" ROOR with my buddies earlier.:smoking:

Attached Files:

10. Niiice, I like that a lot. I've never smoked out of anything that looked like that.

11. #11 st33zy steve, Apr 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2009

Thats amazinggg looking.

heres the piece i used most of today;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. here she is...oh and lots and lots of blunts.

:smoking:

Attached Files:

13. I love the TORO, but why use the angled FREEK slide with the fixed stem? Does it block ash from entering the first chamber?

14. I have the exact same shape bubbler and I have a little pipe. However, my favorite novelty piece which gets whipped out on 420 is my buddies homemade - The Deceiver.

Attached Files:

15. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BOught it today from Aardvark

16. Nice pieces guys!!

17. Heres my piece i had it for 2 years now...its pretty small i picked it up in rehobeth beach at sunshine octopus HAPPY 420:smoking:

Attached Files:

18. Apple pipe. Haven't got pics yet but this thing has become the 4/20 LEGEND. I love this thing! I could prolly stay high for a month on 1-2 grams of shit based on the way it rips. LMAO.