post whatever you're thinking that isn't worthy of its own thread

Discussion in 'General' started by metalp, May 9, 2011.

1. My wisdom tooth is hurting like a bitch right now :(

2. Finally the sun has come back! Feels great! It has been a long and dark winter..
    SPRING!!!! :D:D

How did you final go, postal?

3. I never puke - even when I used to be a heavy drinker - I've always had a strong stomach.

I didn't do anything out of the ordinary, and have no other symptoms other than constant puking ... every fucking 10-30 minutes.

Shit sucks.

4. #24 Redhead Smoka, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2011
    I went to the doctor yesterday. Turns out I have slight scoliosis in my back. And I got chicken pox, HPV, and meningitis shots, so now I can barely move my arm. I pussied out of the tetanus. Gotta go back in 2 weeks to get blood work and x-rays done. Then this morning I fell, and the outer part of my left foot bent underneath itself, so I may have to go back and get this checked up. The pain is going up my leg, hurts like a bitch. Now I really have to go pee. FML

Now it's tingling. Weird.

5. Crops crops and more crops!! Its that season fellas!!

6. I would just to have a clone, thatd be awesome

7. So a couple days ago when I got home from school I burned a joint and was blazed lol. But when my dad came home he wanted me to go to the garden store with him. So when we get there there's this fountain and its like a bucket with a faucet pouring water into it. But then I realised that nothing was holding up the faucet. So now I'm trying to figure out how the faucet was floatin n shit... Maybe its magic!!!!!!