Post what you have right now

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by straitsb, Nov 18, 2003.

1. I managed to get me a half ounce at last today. Cost £60.
    Heres it weighed up on the scales, which are very shit, the thing kept going from 15-16g and back.

Attached Files:

2. Heres one bud out of it, its the biggest single bud ive ever had, 9 grams!

Attached Files:

3. yea, i would smoke it

4. heres what i got now. sorry i had to take the pic through the scanner

Attached Files:

5. here's what i got now.

Attached Files:

6. maybe this is a better picture...damnit i need a new camera with some zoom...this stuff is lousy with frost.

Attached Files:

7. heres a 7th generation stone hedge strain, better every time. it tastes potent as hell and is chucnky crystally like medicinal. small amounts smell up room even when under ziplocks, tupperwares, and under something!.... been smkoin some blunts quite abit and i have never been so high as smoking a B of this..

Attached Files:

8. heres another one next to a one hitter

Attached Files:

• new5.jpg
      new5.jpg
      File size:
      55.3 KB
      Views:
  9. Holy shit /\ that looks like some very very nice potent buds there. You seem to have a lot too, maybe you could send some of that over here. ;)

10. Dude, that looks like some Mexican Red we had out here a few nights ago! Enjoy

11. Here is what I have:

(Yes, thats right, Nothing) :-(

Attached Files:

12. I got some hash but thats nothing to brag about but if you'd asked me that question on friday i'd say i had the finest Weed ever ;-)

Attached Files:

13. This is what I have right now. Haven't tried it yet. Just picked it up this afternoon for 50$ canadian. did I get ripped off?

Attached Files:

14. Sorry about the quality of the picturess.. webcam is all I have to take pictures with.

Attached Files:

15. ripped off >>yea right that looks like some really good looking bud ,i never seen green hairs before

16. Thats cuz its not weed....

:p

17. This is a sack of white rhino and one of blue skunk. Definately the best I've ever had. Smoked 4 hits the other night and vomited twice from being the highest i'd ever been. it was insane. I was couch glued and these are very cerebral. 1 hit will have me high for quite a while.

Attached Files:

18. Yep. it teh 1337.

Attached Files:

19. Holy shit Shadware! Where'd you find something like that? Apparently not in North Carolina!

20. Actually NC has alot of good bud, in fact I'll put some pics up here tommorow of my new stash.

P.S I live like a state away from N.C 1hr drive and always worth it!!