Post what you have right now

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by straitsb, Nov 18, 2003.

1. here is some mystery bud.. not sure what it is, but once i cured it better in my wooden box it is kill. 1 hit easily gets u high as hell and it is more crystally than it looks. so many different buds comin into town that its hard to keep track, ill keep posting pics now of all the shit i get if i get around to it. this kinda looks like the stuff that the guy with the lil red hitter was showing but not sure if it is the same..

Attached Files:

2. he yuri-san looks no good i'll take that for ya :D

3. What do you mean you cured ur bud more in a wooden box ..

Someone please explain to me how you do this to make bud more potent! thanks! :)

4. haha that weed is long gone it got me high for a few days and now i'm waiting on my harvest :D

cyaz

5. This is what i've been smoking over break from school, should last me the rest of the break too.

Attached Files:

6. closer

Attached Files:

7. picked up 4.0grams last night for 40$ of this bud , the high is amazing!

smoked 1.3g last ngiht with a friend and now i got 2.7g left.

Attached Files:

• bud1.jpg
      bud1.jpg
      File size:
      64.9 KB
      Views:
  8. Here is a closer view so you can really see all those red hairs :)

YUMMMY

peace!

Attached Files:

• bud2.jpg
      bud2.jpg
      File size:
      60 KB
      Views:
  9. damn looks good man. i got about 0.8-1 gram left so I gotta pick up another $20 sack which gets me about 2 grams... give or take. PEACE!!

10. yea um that bud like 2 above, looks very good.

11. here is some Stone hedge, Hydro grown under 1000 hps w/mylar. fox farm ferts.. more strains to come not done yet

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      81.5 KB
      Views:
  12. another pic of my own personal smoke.. (not all;) ) the only way i can describe the taste is "potent" it just tastes potent as hell and all the hairs and lightning dont show the crystals, but trust me they are there

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      57.3 KB
      Views:
  13. here is some bud that i got from a sack a hooked up for someone , it's very good :) but it's quantity is low , oh well getting a dub on monday! :)

Attached Files:

• bud.jpg
      bud.jpg
      File size:
      78.8 KB
      Views:
  14. its ok if the quantity is low, as long as the quality is off the damn charts.

15. This is just a bud from what Fred and I bought yesterday...the bud was a lot bigger, but we've been smoking it :p

We paid $40 for an 1/8.

Attached Files:

16. hempress, have you managed to hold onto the same lighter for 4-5 years?.....if so, that's a good achievement.......lol....Peace out..........Sid

17. hey i was just wondering what other ppl think of the bud i have right now. the pic is a close up of part of the bud.

Attached Files:

18. hey here is another pic of some different bud that i also have

Attached Files:

19. Hey phishisgroovin, looks bomb. That looks like a right
    propper dank. How does it smoke?

20. It's really really good. I feel so great after just one bowl. GETS ME HIGH LIKE NONE OTHER!!!!!!!!!! Just so happy