Post what you have right now

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by straitsb, Nov 18, 2003.

1. nothin like that homegrown sativa ;)

Attached Files:

• bud.jpg
      bud.jpg
      File size:
      52.4 KB
      Views:
  2. beautiful *drools*

3. Whoever comented about my all blue bowl, Its not all blue just the more solid lines are. you can see the blue between the lines is resin.

4. F*********************CK That is one nice big red bud!

5. Holy shit dread thats some crazy hairs!

6. thank ya....thank ya very much!! :D

7. That weed is the definition of what we call "fire" in Cali :)

8. Hell yeah! I am so lucky to have the friends that I have. :D My buds hooked me up with some buds. :)

I've been pretty broke recently. Details here.

Anyway, since my friends know that I have very little coming in, they're being so super-cool to me. The pic below is the little teeny bit of damn diggity-dank that they gave me last night. I've got a Quarter, a Dime, a Nickel, and a Penny on the scanner glass too, just for size comparison. I know it doesn't look like much at all, and, well, by volume, it's not. To me, though, right now, it's quite a bit. And, like I said, it's damn diggity-dank. One of the teeny nugs is enough to give me a nice solid buzz.

Moreover, it's free bud. I mean, they gave me some nugs just because they knew it'd make me feel better. And then they burned down with me last night on top of it! I guess what I'm trying to say is, it's not so much the bud, but the gesture. That's so cool of them. :D

Also, I arranged the coins in the way I did to illiustrate something that one of my aforementioned friends came up with (a long time ago) while he was fried.

Notice how when you arrange all the coins right-side-up and face-up, all the "white" coins are facing one direction, but the lowly "dark" penny is facing the other direction. Also, the penny has Lincoln on it, the president responsible for the Emancapation Proclamation (amen to that!). It's kinda' like our money is prejudiced or something. Then again, it's just another stoned theory. :-/ Hrm.. maybe they just couldn't find a picture of Lincoln with him looking to the left?

Attached Files:

• buds.jpg
      buds.jpg
      File size:
      35.8 KB
      Views:

9. dude, i have that exact same oney... i call it the weenie whistle. it rocks, just somethin about it that gets me really stoned. and i just scraped the paint off of mine after it got too flaky, it looks cool all silver lol

10. Dread thats some awesome looking bud!
    did u grow that? if so what strain is it?
    damn.... i'd pay lots to have that.

cyaz

11. if u where in cali, i would hook u up G... i gave my homegirl more then 50 bucks worth of bud for free, im always hooking up people. i grow it, and i think it shouldent be sold.. right now im wating on a harvest, since im dried out. i love to grow..lol..latezz....

12. sup yuri, yeah that was grown by me, sorry strain is unknown, but i can tell you its from a sativa plant. :) i have the thread is in the indoor grow forum, it was called 20 day pix

13. dread you should send yuri some seeds, you do have a shitload! :D

14. wow Dread u've got lotsa seeds? can i have any? like for a Christmas present :D i'd be really thankfull :D

hehe cyaz

15. both of yous pm me, we will see what santa can come up with lol :)

16. thx i PMed u Dread :D

this is what i have at home right now, i have a few 1gram baggies and the rest should weight around 2-3 grams, maybe a bit less since i smoked some yesterday.

its not that bad but its schwag and it has leaves and branches...kinda sucks.

cyaz

Attached Files:

• wuh.jpg
      wuh.jpg
      File size:
      76 KB
      Views:
  17. ^
    you say thats schwag? looks pretty good to me, i can see lots of red hairs....

18. haha, yeah its been there for me over the years...

I recently scrapped the paint off mine too. I was going to repaint it, but i kinda like it all silver, heh...

Weenie whistle? haha, yeah it does make a whistle noise when you cash the bowl :smoke:

19. yeah its not bad but not great, maybe not that schwaggy but close. Its street weed and its all small buds prolly all from lower branches...

still gets me high so its fine :D

cyaz

20. this is some Northern lights x blueberry (supposedly). it smells "purple" kinda like berrys and its small now but it was a 5 g 1/8 when i got it.

Attached Files: