Post what you have right now

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by straitsb, Nov 18, 2003.

1. Nothin special, great thing is i got it free :D my friend gave it to me cuz i went to a dance last week and danced (I don't dance :p) = ]

Attached Files:

2. ive got a shitty webcam that discolors everything but its a silvery green.

3. This was a quarter of mid, now it's this.. but I'm getting somemore tonight or tomorrow. It doesn't look like much.. or smell, but it does more than expected :)

Attached Files:

• mid1.jpg
      mid1.jpg
      File size:
      11.6 KB
      Views:
  4. One more..

Attached Files:

• mid2.jpg
      mid2.jpg
      File size:
      8.1 KB
      Views:
  5. eeeek, wtf are those, i was confused and alsmot said they were j's, but there uneven?! wtf? O well, looks like there packed tiiiight. jesus.....man.....those are phat.

6. 420 do you even bother breaking up the buds? It looks like you just take some buds and roll them up :D

7. lol the phat one looks like a tampon :D

8. yea. i breck it down grower..lol..

these will be my last joints i will smoke, and i will be done for good... still will be growing, and taseing buds...lol.. but im cutting back from smokeing for a while, quiting cigs, and crystal meth, will go to LA Tech, to take out a lincense for body shop, so i can start fixing cars, and painting them....latezz..

9. what

Attached Files:

10. Nice to see you on the boards again Rainman!! :D

11. can

Attached Files:

12. i say ? i cant post almost 90% of my picture they max out the site !

13. when your good, your good ! the idea we long for is to some day have enough to go from one grow to the next and not run out ! but there is a level beyond that and a level beyond that also ! but out there is a level where fine ladies come to dance in the light of my creation , this is where a artist comes to create and to enjoy his hard work and the time he has left in this reality , so enjoy .....ps those two pictures are ofthe strain Brain Wave, 5 years in the makeing

14. ewww yucky

hahahahahahahaha

Attached Files:

15. ^blurry one
    this is too a lil

Attached Files:

16. those are nice buds!

17. Heres mine.... No bud to go along with it :(

Attached Files:

18. nice im always looking for an all blue bowl. i can never find the right color.

19. i just got this today..this is a d. smoked a d today of it wit my friend, very good.

Attached Files:

20. this is what im smoking right now :D

Attached Files:

• bud2.jpg
      bud2.jpg
      File size:
      46.5 KB
      Views: