Post what you have right now

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by straitsb, Nov 18, 2003.

1. no i meant when you said to john...."what do you take for anxiety attacks"......i thought you were thinking that he was being cheeky......damn i'm too stoned...lol......yeah i got it the wrong way round....lol......my bad...........Peace out.......Sid

2. here's one of my smaller plants harvested.......approx 1oz.......mmm gonna roll a few j's tonight for going to a Blur gig in the city tonight........Peace out........Sid

Attached Files:

3. Heres what i got. 6 J's ( i like having them pre rolled so when the time comes i just grab one and go) a jar 1/2 full of buds and the baggie with around 1/4 oz, a container of trim that i wil make some hash oil with one of these days, and my steamroller i made a few weks ago with pvc pipe, an alluminum tube, and a socket. I painted it with automotive paint but it still needs a wet sand and a final coat. It hits like crazy.

4. .

Attached Files:

5. i like ur steam roller , damn grower you give me so much motivation to become a " auntrapenurer (sp) " ;) picked up a dub tonight ( 1.8g ) ..

I going to make a new bong or pipe sometime this weekend .. bye

6. i like to have j's pre rolled, but i just can't be bothered to do it.....take me ages.......lol.......hey grower, are you cureing those buds in the jar at the moment, the ones in my pic, are cureing in a steel jar at the moment.........do you keep them in the dark?...........Peace out........Sid

7. damn sid...how do you get so many crystals on your plants. It looks great!

8. well practice makes perfect, and i'm still practicing.....lol.....hope it only gets better ;)

here's a closeer pic of a couple of little nugs, before i grind them.........Peace out........Sid

Attached Files:

9. There already dry, but I open it up once a week to get buds. I keep it in a box in a storage cubby in my room. The cubby is on the north side and has no walls, just loose insulation, so it keeps it nice and cold around 50-70 depending on the time and day. Come summer time im goiung to have to find a new place because it becomes a swet box in there. Where do you keep your buds?

10. up close, of mine. Dam sid are those the maui' buds? And wile were in the topic Of MW if you have a maui or any extra seeds you should get a male and make some seeds since there in demand since the hawiian growers are having a tough time with the DEA and they used to supply the seeds. The only MW i could find was some crosses with it. At least make a personal stash of seeds so if you ever want to grow MW again.

Attached Files:

11. I widh I could get half of what you all have..... I can only find schwag around here and have only gotten and smoked Kind Bud once....and I had to drive two hours just to get that!

12. If you have regs where you live and they all have seeds collect them. Come spring when nights are 40+ degrees walk into the woods with a shovel and a pocketfull of seeds, find some nice sunny spots trun the soil over and plant your beans. Water every 3 weeks or so depending on how much/if it rains and then come august pull them males wait another 3 months or so then come october-novermber harvest them suckers and you can have some killer buds for a year or two.

13. i keep mine just in a stainless jar, that way they are dark all the time and in my kitchen which is allways cold........yes it's the maui buds, from one of the plants, after drying, they're still cureing, but i'm all out of weed, so they are getting smoked...lol.....what i'm really looking for is a good place to store lots of buds, as i've never had so many at the one time, as i'm not giving this grow away, it's to do me longer as the g/f wants the use of the growroom for a while, to clean the house up........i was thinking of the fridge/freezer, but for some reason i don't like the idea of the freezer, i think the buds would come out, and have water retention of some sort on it..........but then again, in an airtight jar, they may be o.k.........but i'm looking into it.........Peace out........Sid

14. Ive heard of people storing it in a freezer. Give it a test run with a small 1/8 oz.

15. now that's an idea!......i'll give it a go........Peace out.......Sid

16. heres what i got on me now

Attached Files:

17. i also got this, thie pics arent that clear, but its some good stuff

Attached Files:

18. Yeah, im running LOW. But those 2 little nugs are so skunky, they'll be able to get anyone high :) My little one hitter has seen better days, i need to clean it, and give it a new paint job, hah...

Attached Files:

19. my bomb bud!

Attached Files:

• bud.jpg
      bud.jpg
      File size:
      19 KB
      Views:
  20. Here's what I have today...it's really nice for only 30 an eighth.

Attached Files:

• weed.gif
      weed.gif
      File size:
      47.9 KB
      Views: