Post what you have right now

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by straitsb, Nov 18, 2003.

1. haha yea me too its so intriguing and detailed its just fun to watch.

2. nice variety in your stash man!

3. If you have read the introduce yourself colomn you would know last night was my first night smoking after a long break thanks to probation. Well here is all I could get a hold of last night, it was good but I've smoked better.

[​IMG]

It's so hard to get real real good bud here in Michigan.

4. Some nice ganja here with my bong.

Attached Files:

5. I envy you with all those fat sacks. Oh well gonna be picking up about 20 grams for 4th of july :)

6. Some very dank pot.

[​IMG]

7. this is about 3 good nugs

yeah i know the pic quality sucks

Attached Files:

8. how much did that cost ya

9. if you talking to me, thats left over from an 1/8th i got for $40 pretty good shit too

10. my orangebud hybrid skunk,carly mist will be ready late october, my last orange bud turn'd out to be a male,so i am growing it for its presents as a house plant.

Attached Files:

11. i dont no???girls will be boys :)

Attached Files:

12. well i'm just back from the states, and now i'm off to T in the park......here's some of my carry out.........i'm well cheeched, after being off it for 2 weeks..........lol........need to try it more often...........Peace out............Sid

Attached Files:

13. a close up, Blueberry...........Peace out.........Sid

Attached Files:

14. still curing, but smells fiiiiiiiiine ..mmmmmm. not wieghed it but it just fits into a 1/2 liter jar

Attached Files:

15. nice blueberry sid, probably my favorite strain.

16. sid, nice job once more! I have my first order of genetics coming so hopefully ill have buds like yours to toke :D .