Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

post-traumatic stress disorder?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Anthony112, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Was wondering if anyone could get a medical marijuana card for PTS disorder?, cause for me it helps me relax and just totally forget about my problems

2. pretty sure you can but it might depend on what state your in.

3. Post-traumatic stress is a form of anxiety, yeah? I got my rec. for anxiety

4. #4 Storm Crow, Sep 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2010
    First off, WildWill has a "Do I Qualify?" thread STICKIED! It give the qualifying conditions for each state. If you are in California, just get your medical records together with the cash and get legal! Other states vary on their (unnecessary) restrictions.

Second, click the first link in my sig and scroll down to "ANXIOLYTIC EFFECTS" and "PTSD", and EDUCATE YOURSELF! :hello:

Third, are you registered to vote? :confused: We have a lot of "good stuff" on the ballots in several states (plus a mess of idiots to vote out of office)!

Lastly, EVERYBODY, can I have 15 minutes a day from you? :confused: For the next month or so, I want you to spend a whole 15 minutes a day being an activist.

Ideas-

Get a copy of my list- my email is at the bottom of my sig- and forward it to friends. Most of you must have a bunch of friends and relatives who need educating or could use it!

Bookmark and use a link that has your local politician's emails. And don't just get the big guys, get the governor, mayors, city councilmen, too!

Make a "spam letter" for the bookmarked politicians and email them all! (They do it to us, and turn about is fair play! :p ) It can be as simple as-

"I support medical legalization because of articles like these from WebMD.

"Marijuana Ingredients Slow Invasion by Cervical and Lung Cancer Cells"

"Marijuana's Active Ingredient Targets Deadly Brain Cancer"

"Marijuana Ingredient May Cut Fibromyalgia Pain"

"Marijuana Chemical Fights Hardened Arteries"

"Chemicals in Marijuana May Fight MRSA"

"Pot-Based Drug Promising for Arthritis"

"Cannabis May Help Multiple Sclerosis"

"Marijuana May Fight Lung Tumors"

"Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's"

"Marijuana Smoking Doesn't Kill"

Recent polls show that a majority of Americans support the medical use of cannabis. In light of this information, I am asking you to educate yourself further about medical cannabis, by reading the above WebMD articles. Thank you,
    ______ _______, a registered voter. "

Doctors, clergy, the school board, and zoning commissions, all of them need to be educated, preferably before medical use becomes a local issue! Use the 15 minutes to address a few envelopes while your letters print up. The post office does not require return addresses.

Read the news about cannabis every day. Keep up on what's happening. My first stop of the day is cannabisnews - the comments there tell you far more than what the news media says! Also, Jack Herer's site is still up and running, bringing you hemp and cannabis news won't find elsewhere.

Run a news search on "medical marijuana" and comment on articles. Refute the lies, calmly, with medical facts.

I'm sure that you can think of other ways to get the message out! When I started out using cannabis, in some states, a single joint could get you life in prison! Even in California, an "unsmokable amount" could get you 10 years! :eek: Now, California is considering re-legalizing and a majority of Americans support medical use of cannabis. The difference is education!

All each of us has to do is educate one person and we will win the war on prohibition! We win by educating one person at a time.

Granny :wave:

5. Thanks Granny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.