post the best lookin nugs

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by inchez, Apr 21, 2004.

1. bump, bump bump. hear the sound of my 15s while they're bangin in my trunk.

2. Here is my current stash for the week... She has a pungent smell that would tranquilize a horse! We call her Tootsie for short for the simple fact that she smells exactly like a FRESH Tootsie Roll when rolling smoke..

Sorry for the crappy camera photo... Camera is a PoS

Attached Files:

3. some nice buds guys...i still like that blackberry pic i posted best tho...and u guys dont have to post ur own nugs, find shit from all around. if anybody can find a pic of some nugs better than that blackberry i will be very impressed!

4. Wrong, the bud i post comes drom my own camera not some pic found online :)

5. So far this nugget is a personal favorite!! Has vivid hues of purple and sooo many red hairs that the green bearly shines through...

Also all mine from my camera :D

Attached Files:

6. that looks like chinese food bowls...MmMmMmmm.... the munchies

7. Nice nug, Addicted. I'd smoke that in a second. Pretty nice pipe to go with it, too. :smoke:

8. :)

Attached Files:

9. niceee.........."ice".............not mine.............Peace out.........Sid

The following picture may make you drool, and incapable of doing anything for the next 5 minutes

Attached Files:

• ice.jpg
      ice.jpg
      File size:
      34.5 KB
      Views:
  10. wow...

wow...

wow...

*drool*

Pretty much I just keep looking at the picture and wondering how high that would actually get me, then realizing that I will probably never get the chance to taste it....

Depressing yet very sexy

11. i had to quit chewing with that one. wow

12. i is it saposed to look like it has spider webs on it. if that is a dumb Q you can bannish me frome the city.

13. One Big Potent Nugget

Attached Files:

14. bahahahahahha

15. ewww, what are you eating!

16. is this ur plant? if so im jealous

17. nope not mine..........i wish.......lol........Peace out.........Sid

18. WOW AHAHAHHAHAHNBAHAHAHAH ROTFLDMGLDMFOAJ OWESF JSDORFUJ(O)#Q$U#(OIUJOEDIKFJNOILSDJHFOILPSDjhfledskj lol im not even high and im laughing like a bastard that is so funny what are you eating?! AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH ROTFFLDMGLDMFOA!