Post questions you thought were too stupid to ask

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Volcano South, Dec 4, 2009.

1. When will I change from "beginner" to "advanced" ?

I feel like I've been maxed out with this bronze rep bar for a while now. lol

2. Doesn't matter...the rep system they have now is just a placeholder until SJ decides on what the real one will be...

3. Oh okay, I see how it is.

4. My old rep was maxed out... Now im 3/4 "advanced"..[​IMG]
    And none of the likes I've gotten since have counted... [​IMG]

5. Like I said...right now the parameters haven't been worked out, even with regards to what constitutes rep, so it's beyond meaningless...best if it's just ignored for now...

From what I understand though, when they do get it figured out, rep will be a lot harder to max out than it was under the old system...

6. when do infractions expire?

7. Default is 6 months, but that can be changed to a more appropriate length by the moderator issuing the infraction depending on the member's history and/or the infraction itself...

8. I'll bet moderating is easy the last couple of days, with less than a hundred members on the forum...

9. IDK...haven't had much time on here myself as I've been pretty busy IRL, just kinda swing by and clean up here and there...

You only need 2 people to argue though, and I bet if there were only 10 people online, there would still be a couple playing internet tough guy...people just can't seem to help themselves...they need to try to prove their "superiority"...I guess it helps with self esteem issues...:confused_2:

10. Normally 180 days after you receive one.
    :smoke:

11. One of my "discussion of other drugs" should have done been expired because I'm pretty sure I didn't say anything too 'severe'

12. Slightly less than a week left.
    :smoke:

13. Substituting:

Quick question for anyone who has the knowledge or experience with subbing.
    I am subject to random tests and therefore will not always be able to appropriately heat my substituted urine with hand warmers. I will have them heated in the morning and then tucked away to maintain it for as long as possible. However, I was wondering if I peed into the cup and let the temp strip the read body temp of my urine, will I be able to then pour it out carefully and pour my sub into it without messing with the temp of the strip? Basically, will the strip maintain the temp of my own urine even after I pour it out and pour the sub in (which would be fairly warm)?

14. Will we still be able to cash in our REP for free weed?

15. I see two problems with this:
    1: You've contaminated the cup
    2: The temp strip is going to change as soon as the cooler liquid hits it.

The way I see you should have ample time for the synthetic come up to temp. It only takes 5 minutes or so.. Im sure you can stall for a few minutes while everything comes up to temp.

16. Thanks for the response.

I do not believe that the miniscule amount of urine left after pouring it out would contribute to the failure of a standard urinalysis test. Especially if you're not a heavy smoker. Regardless, they have specialized wipes that you can use for that situation.

And yea, I'm not so sure about the temp strip changing temperature or not. That's my main concern and why I am trying to find anyone with experience on the matter. Someone told me that the strip takes around 20 seconds to register the temp completely so I wasn't sure.

I will honestly just try to use the warmers and stall as much as I can prior to the test. I do want to try RandomBuddy but haven't heard of anyone's experiences with it as it is fairly new.

Thanks for your input

17. I eventually got my rep maxed out just by posting on controversial topics. Those that agreed would give me the thumps up.
    Honestly I could give a shit about rep, once you really get to know people around here it's meaningless.

18. #21858 101 BIG TEX 101, Oct 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2015
    there's a rep system? i thought that was removed yrs ago?! WTF?....who cares about +rep anymore? really.......

[​IMG]

19. hah I remember the days when people would get into bitchy little fights over rep. Shitposters would have like 5 red blocks over their name.

People would just post -rep and it would start a bitch fit up every time.

20. #21860 101 BIG TEX 101, Oct 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2015
    fuck rep

Im gonna kill him-Im gonna break his face-Im gonna crack his skull-Im gonna kick it all in-Im gonna break his legs off-Im gonna rip his head off-And then shit down his neck-And then laugh like a motherfucker-And then laugh like a motherfucker
    'Cuz I have!! ...cuz I have! ....cuz i have! cuz I have.......a real flashback!! a real flashback! a real flashback a real flashback! a real flashback! flashback..flashback! flashback! flashback!

[​IMG]