Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Post pictures of your weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jakefunk, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Post pictures of your dankest weed

2. Yes, post pictures is of our dankest weed is what we do here. Why did you make a thread to announce this?

3. age limit is 18 here

4. I get pretty good mids for $40 a quarter. Then I resell it for a 15-30 dollar profit

5. #6 wizzardboi, Aug 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2013
    selling isnt allowed to be talked about on boards bro. sounds like your on track to becoming a millionair tho

6. Sour diesel

Sent from my LGL86C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

7. Sent from my SPH-L900 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

8. Nothing special, just some redneck ghetto weed. Strong mids with orange hairs. $35 a quarter not bad. One gravity bong hit will get me nice and stoned.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

Attached Files:

9. Where the hell are the crystals? Lol looks yummy though. I got some afghan at home that I'll post a pic of. I only have like 1 nug left :( I need to go out and buy some more soon..

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #11 TrazyTheTrashPicker, Aug 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2013
    Galaxy God (from a few years back)
    postimage.org/image/esuclcbml/
    postimage.org/image/wwxd5z9b1/
    postimage.org/image/69p7c8e37/

(Ignore the Shitty Ads)

11. OMG take me back to 1975!!!!