Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Post pictures of your weed collection

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by VareseZombie, Jun 22, 2019.

1. #1 VareseZombie, Jun 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
    From top left to bottom right: a cyloom, some weed mids, some high quality hash, blunts, glass cleaner, a card grinder, small grinder, big grinder, two dirty pipes, a spoon pipe, a ceramic filter, and a big joint i will smoke on a special occasion.
    Of course i had other stuff and pieces that i lost or broke, lol.

And here's everything all tidy

Attached Files:

2. New to grass city forums. Heres a picture of some beautiful Honey B flower from Honey Creek and a picture of some amazing Acapulco Gold

All from the beautiful PNW.

Have a killer day! [​IMG]wax from Kibble Connections.[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Was hoping to see some elbows.

4. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Thats a stash for sure.

6. My last harvest. 1.6lbs

7. Fuck yeah dude. Looks killer.

8. Thank you. Still learning. I’m a first time grower.

9. 1.6lb hope it smokes nice.

10. Been curing for 8 days now. But I’d have to say I am more then happy with it. Don’t know what strains they are. They were random bag seeds I had.

11. Nice, gonna get better with some time.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Some juggernaut OG in jar and chocolate rain in bag

Attached Files:

13. A little something something I keep around the house. :) mac 1 feco, bowls I dont use but have a box of,orange harijuana(maybe spelled wrong), 3rd from left is triangle kush, then the vape pen collection which the list goes on and on. That doesnt even show the pax pod collection.
    Resized_20200410_141922.jpeg Resized_20200404_173813.jpeg Resized_20200404_173025.jpeg Resized_20200404_173055.jpeg