Post pictures of your first piece!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by lancer7, Apr 23, 2010.

1. I'm kinda new to this forum, so if there are already topics like this I apologize (I used the search function but didn't see anything).

I wanna see pictures of your first piece, if you don't have that, then your favorite piece. Also, post the name of it if it has one. I love when people name their pieces.

I just got my very first one like last week, and I'm gonna go take picts, so everyone post :D?

2. I would but after being shattered into 50 pieces its now in the landfill, where it has sat for 9 years now. It was so pretty though, and I seldom use that word. It was blue, white and black all in a very intricate spiral pattern...I miss that piece. :(

3. This is mine, his name is Sancho.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Any comments or anything on mine?

4. Damn thats trippy as hell. here's mine bought it from a buddy 4 months ago. also featured in pic: random baggies of weed and a lighter lol

[​IMG]

5. Okay, this topic is now about my first piece. Rate it?

6. Bump. Apparently no one likes my piece ._.

7. Hahahahah I'm lovin the tiki dude, how much did you pay for'em?

8. Here's my first piece..had it for awhile now still my favorite bowl :hello:

fat carb

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. nice one! :D

10. [​IMG]

My first bowl was a cockatoo haha:hello:. Always thought it was pretty badass for a chic bowl. Plus he was originally clear :cool:

11. It was 40 dollars, I thought it was fair cuz I really wanted a piece, lol.

12. first and only so far. Named it Shaconage which means mountain of blue smoke in Cherokee (aka the Smoky Mountains, where I bought it).

Attached Files: