Post pics of your PETS.

Discussion in 'Pets' started by dvskidsec, Oct 13, 2008.

1. haha, trust me, no you don't. They don't do anything. They're one of those pets that you like for the first week then it becomes a job to take care of them.

2. bump!

these 2 dogs are some beagles i had a few years ago, the female (the younger one) ran away and the male (the older one) died, which was sad.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and heres the dog i have now, a female german shepherd.

these first pics are when she was a puppy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and this is what she looks like now:

[​IMG]

3. Damn dude!! Nice fucking dog. Your pic has me convinced that my dog is mixed with a pointer. I got her from a shelter and all the knew was her mom was alstralian shepherd. She is a fucking awesome dog and her name is Izzy. She listens so well and pretty much came potty trained. Didn't have to teach her a thing, she just whined the first day right by the door we first brought her in. She learned to let us know other ways. Listens without a lease so I can take her almost anywhere. She is sitting next to me right now with a fucking cone on her head because she just got surgery for song fluid shit in her ear.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Then a funny one because a buddy of mine on counterstrike has his jack russel with glasses on(which is what I thought my dog was mixed with) so I took a pic to match his. She wasn't working well with me on this pic lol
    [​IMG]

4. here's ash he's a lab/schipperke mix

Attached Files:

5. #65 sfsc, Aug 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2010
    Got her from the pound. Vet thinks she's half boxer/pit. Her name is Spider. :cool:

Spider keeping my bed warm.
    [​IMG]

Me and Spider.

[​IMG]

Nicest dog in the world.

6. [​IMG]

he's pretty retarded.

7. all of theses are sic as fuck, ill post mine later

8. [​IMG]

It's a friend's dog, we're getting her tonight. I'm so excited XD

9. Raiden and Peach :hello:

Attached Files:

10. This may be the worlds biggest golden retreiver. now presenting sadie! at a grand total of 175 pounds she is really big haha.

Attached Files:

11. This is Razor.

He is a bullmastiff cross Pitbull. He is my baby boy he is four.

And also Bossington. He is an American Stafford x Pitt and he is six and a half months old he is my baby boy also.

Here in most parts of Aus pitbulls (purebred) are banned so we get lots of mistreated dogs at the pound (I work in an animal shelter) so my lifes mission is to defend the bull breeds (pit bulls, bull terriers etc) They are beautiful loyal dogs and I can't stress enough it's the owners. Anyway enough ranting here are my babies.

Best dogs ever. Speaking of which might go smoke then take them for a swim :p

Attached Files:

12. #73 Senior PoopiePants, Aug 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2010
    Ok, the first 2 pics are of my bird Dexter.

The next one is of the best pet I EVER had. Her name was Spencer and she was a Pigeon. What a beautifully sweet bird she was.

And the next pic after that is of Spencer and Dexter.

Pigeons can make awesome pets, btw. Just need to give them enough room to fly around and even let them outside if they know to come back.

And no - the two didn't share cages. That was just one of those situations when I was able to get them both in the same pic.

Attached Files:

13. You are now looking at the world's most awesome dog that ever lived. Consider yourself priveleged. :D

[​IMG]

14. Sorry Chefton my dogs took that crown.

15. #76 Eric111E, Aug 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2010
    [​IMG]

Her name is indica and she's a 6 month old pitbull. She has some brindle in her and her eyes change colors, shes a really good dog

16. Toni, our Greyhound. She passed a year ago this month. :( She was such a sweetheart. We adopted her from a Greyhound rescue when she was 9, she passed right after her 11th birthday.
    [​IMG]

Nanner, our beagle mix. She is about 5 or 6. We adopted her from a local shelter who couldn't tell us anything about her except she came from a shelter in the next state that closed down. She is missing part of her ear and I am assuming she was abused because she was so skittish and timid when we got her. She's still a spaz and is very wary of coming to you if you have a fly swatter, cooking spoon, or just about anything in your hand. She is a complete love bug!
    [​IMG]

17. sfsc that's such a cute puppy.

My dog's name is killer (pronounced kyler). American Pit

Attached Files: