Post pics of your PETS.

Discussion in 'Pets' started by dvskidsec, Oct 13, 2008.

1. One of my all time fave posts in this thread, LOVE!!!!! His wee harness is so adorable.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Awww thanks.

Sent via my sled dog...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Here's a picture of my cock.

His name is Foghorn. His nickname is Cousin Cackle. He's a cool chicken. :p
    IMG_20160729_140819.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  4. My 2 coyotes
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 4
  5. They are fucking adorable

• Like Like x 1
  6. Is that a Mau?

• Like Like x 1
  7. He is a silver Bengal.

Sent via my pet rock...

8. He is gorgeous!

WTB kitten

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thank you. No babies he is fixed. The stud insists all males are fixed. It's mainly because he has the only silver male here in the Netherlands and Belgium.

Sent via my pet rock...

• Like Like x 1
  10. Fixed? Ruined!

Lol j/k. So the owner of his father requires his offspring are fixed so he has a monopoly? Did i understand that, or is your cat the only silver in the area?

• Like Like x 1
  11. That is correct the stud wants the monopoly on all breeding do to the rare color.

Sent via my pet rock...

• Like Like x 1
  12. i got me an irish setter puppy a few months ago. it took me close to two years to find one. they were either to expensive or to far. during my journey looking for her, i learned that alot of irish setter breeders will only have limited litters so as to control the irish setter market and keep the supply low

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yeah I've never experienced it but I've heard of it happening for both cats n dogs. It took me a bit to find a breeder here for my Bangle, but it was a new country. Well I actually had to go out of country for him.

Sent via my pet rock...