Post pics of your PETS.

Discussion in 'Pets' started by dvskidsec, Oct 13, 2008.

1. ^ jesus :|

2. haha, these pictures = happiness.

Attached Files:

3. That is the fattest cat I have ever seen. What do you feed him, full steaks?

4. man you'd be surprised at some of the reactions I get when people come over to my house. Most people just jump and are like "HOLY SHIT, THATS THE FATTEST CAT I HAVE EVER SEEN." Basically when I got my dog about 10-11 years ago, Casper would eat the dog food all the damn time. My parents and I tried to hide the dog food, and put it down for only the dog to eat, but it never really worked well. We've tried so many diets in an attempt to make him lose weight, but none of them worked. He's 14 though, and perfectly healthy(other than being obese) so it's all good.

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Her name is Chiyo (after my plant that got killed).
    Shes got so much personality, we can't keep up with her.
    She can be a bitch, but shes super loving too.

6. my birds. I have a third but can't seem to find any pics of the poor lil guy. The one i don't have pics of is named Requiem.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]<-- this is Martini. He's olive green with a bright orange face.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] this is my sun conure, Tango.

I used to have a corn snake and a Honduran milk snake, but had to find them a new home when i moved, cuz i was living with someone who couldn't deal with snakes. I'd love to have snakes again, but having snakes AND birds could possibly be disastrous.

7. My dog Baley

[​IMG]

8. What do you guys use to post your pics? I wanna post my dog... someone told me there was a code you use?

9. [​IMG]

Nevermind, got it! This is Tucker.

10. Tucker was my first dog's name! He was the best hunting dog I've ever seen

11. my dog... her name is Bel!!

Attached Files:

12. Dude Awwwwwwww

13. crappy iSight pics

Anna (Irish Setter) (Mom)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mike (Irish Setter) (Son)

[​IMG]

Infinity (Ball Python) (Male)

[​IMG]

Love all 3 of em to death :hello::hello:

Plan on getting another ball python, albino morph, a pair of bearded dragons, a pair of cockatiels in the near future.

14. freakin adorable

15. I know you ;)

Wheres the pet cucumber :p

16. Rocky in front, Jasmin in back. Jas just passed away last month, we miss her but she was 13 and her age was starting to cause her to suffer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the day we got rocky:

[​IMG]

he was very shy, took him many months to warm up to us. now he's an old man and very happy :D

17. My boy Romeo after a bong session with me:smoking:
    His nick name is Homey:cool:
    If i don't keep the doors closed in the grow rooms he'll munch on a plant or 2:eek:.
    He was abused by his owner so i kidnapped him and give me the love he deserves:D
    And he returns it 1000%;)

Attached Files:

18. [​IMG]

Left to right: Scotty (in honor of James Doohan), Sam (Samwise Gamgee), and Rufus.

Rufus is my buddy.