Post pics of your local shops stash!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Thought this would be a cool idea, but dont know if it is kosher with the GC crew because may somehow be seen as competition? I hope not cuz thats not what this is for...

This is a thread to show off all the cool glass/different shit that your local shops carry, doesnt have to be owned by you. Now I know personally that some shops wont let you take pictures fearing you are a glassblower and are trying to take ideas or something, but im known around the shops here so they let me take pics freely...

[If this isnt aloud mods/admins, im sorry! please delete and I will just post in my glass thread]

Show em if you got em!

Start off with the medicali bubblers, I picked one up, but its not shown here...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

then at the same shop they have these cool alien things, except the smoke only goes thru the head not the whole body :(

[​IMG]

Then the rest of these pics are from a well known local shop, they have high prices and can be snobbish.. gotta love em tho

They have different schemes in these all the time... some crazy work on some of em

[​IMG]

One of the only inline bubblers locally...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have never seen or heard of these before, maybe some of you have but... the ZONG brand inline?? WHAT???

[​IMG]

Really awesome frog/log GoG bong

[​IMG]

Couple badass bowls

[​IMG]

Random glass shot

[​IMG]

Not much, but YEAH WE GOT GHOST

[​IMG]

And Freeek!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dig these aliens... got em in glass pipes, bubblers, and on bongs!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and finish the start of this thread with a frosted inline next to a glyc. coil.

[​IMG]

2. Nice idea for a thread. That last shop had some nice stuff. I'd go snap a million pictures of all the glass in the headshops near me but A. it would take forever as there is 5 and they're all big and B. most of them won't let you take pictures :(.

3. That frog on a log bong is fucking sweet! I would love to see that thing milked up.

4. http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/71/l_f3dd805cd2fbd9f25dca8869dc4215ac.jpg[/IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Man is this the bus?

I went there awhile back but didnt get a good look at the inventory. I recently went to Amused in west lafayette and it was pretty weak as far as heady glass goes..

Like they had a really nice bubbler that looked like this,with no blue. (credit to Closet Smoker)
    [​IMG]
    but it was 450 :eek::confused:

The rest were like "PURP" brand tubes..

I need to treck to indy the next time I need glass :hello:

6. Third picture down, where is that and how much is it going for?

7. my boy had one of 2 of the Ghost aliens that came into kultures around here they were sick!!! his wus clear all the way ..... crucial rips ...

8. Yeah most of those pictures were taken at M.B.... they have been getting some fresh stock lately.

Was the amused you went to in the bottom of a double? and its a record shop/skateboard shop, and the headshop is in a back closet looking area?? My brother-in-laws brother is the manager there. ((Does that make him my brother too? lol)) Either way yeah 765 isnt the best choice for glass.

Keep the pics coming everyone!

9. Nah the one I went to was up the hill towards campus,down some stairs,glass is on left room,clothes and etc to the right..

10. wow theres some beautiful work in there. i'll try to get some pics of some of my local shops

11. Anyone in the ATL, put up some pics! Will be there next weekend and wanna know some good shops