Post pics of your lighters.

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by LinksLegionaire, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Or whatever the hell you use to set fiyah to the herb.

This is what I use. I won it in an auction on ebay. Apparently it's like a 2003 World Poker Championship edition lighter? Idgaf. I took out the nasty lighter fluid striker and got myself a Thunderbird butane insert. It works flippin' awesome.

Attached Files:

2. Everyone uses bics lol. But I bought some crappy quantum lighters cause they were two for a dollar and one wasn't even filled all the way.

The damn mobile app crashes when I try to upload a picture.

Or not..

Attached Files:

3. just stick with the good ole bic.

[​IMG]

4. I usually just buy these kinds of lighters because they are 50 cents where I live.I have bics too but I don't usually buy them.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=966174&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1346110023

5. No hemp string lighters yet :(

6. hempwick never stays on my bics .. i usually just use a refillable torch lighter much easier than worrying about hempwick or a herb iron or something like that plus with the torch lighter you dont get the butane taste that you get using bics

7. Damn o n i f c, do you really need that many? Lol.

I bought about 8ft of hemp wick once. It was ok, but too much hassle to be worth it. I still have like 6ft hah.

I used to use a torch lighter too. It would get my bowl way too hot to handle though, even if I was holding it parallel to the bowl.

8. #10 o n i f c, Aug 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2012
    haha yeah man i agree , id rather spend my money on bud :smoke:
    [​IMG]

9. Buying hemp wick foot by foot is a waste of money, but if you buy an entire roll its a smart purhcase.
    Got 250 ft for 25 bucks, and I'll never have to deal with that butane taste, or weird head rush ever again.
    Its all personal preference, but I love tasting the pure herb.

10. [quote name='"Firefly 420"']Everyone uses bics lol. But I bought some crappy quantum lighters cause they were two for a dollar and one wasn't even filled all the way.

Or not..[/quote]

Captain underpants! Your my hero bro!

11. good deal fool ! :smoke:

12. [quote name='"Firefly 420"']Everyone uses bics lol. But I bought some crappy quantum lighters cause they were two for a dollar and one wasn't even filled all the way.

Or not..[/quote]

Crack torch.

13. Thanks buddy

14. They really need to fix the app... Wont fucking upload

15. Its no hassle at all if you use it right; and the benefits are soo worth the like 2 seconds longer it might take to use rather than a lighter haha

16. Bro. you can get 200ft of hempwick for 18USD (or on sale like I did for 8)

Using full flame thats like 26 hours of burning time.. Which is normally a good deal, but is even better considering sales.

17. cool story bro....