Post pics of your lighter!

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by GraphicsHQ, May 3, 2011.

1. I know a lot of people like to customise their lighters by cutting shapes in the back sticker, coloring them, or whatever. So share some pics :D
    :wave:

2. wheresyourpic.jpg

3. I have a mini green bic, it's pretty standard.

4. Lighter.jpg: [​IMG]

5. Id post mine but its a black bic O_O
    Nothing too epic

6. Just post it anything is cool!

7. Is there anything duck tape can't do? My lighters a bic that had some kinda graphic on it, and I put duck tape on it cuz it would always slip out of my hand when I was gone :/

8. thats sounds pretty cool take a pic so i can get a better idea of what your talking about.

9. New Beetle lighter
    [​IMG]

Lighter Drawer
    [​IMG]

I think all my Zippos are lost. :(

• Like Like x 1
  10. yeah id hate to lose my zippo :(

11. #11 URATowel, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    [​IMG]

for my:

[​IMG]

Sorry, I HAD to :p

12. Lol everyone here is the perfect stoner with their collections of lighters, I sometimes dont have a lighter and loose them all the time, same with everything else.

13. nothing fancy, just a good ol' (well not too old, everyone knows weed kills lighters) bic :)

Attached Files:

14. White mini-bic wrapped in bee-line.

15. Iwould post pics but Im sure everyone here has seen a green and black bic

16. Standard Bic with electrical tape :)

Attached Files:

17. Your standard green bic.
    I only smoke with green bics and mine never leaves my pocket.

18. #18 narcissistic, May 3, 2011
    It's under there somewhere. (attached Thumbnail)
    Neighbors had a massive hive removed a few months ago & we all thought it was over.

Yesterday I went under a nice shady tree out back to take a rip when I hear a "CRACK" up above.
    As I look up I see a strange branch falling right at me :rolleyes::eek:& just had enough time & wits to quickly move but I dropped my lighter doing so.
    As I turn to look at what was going on........I see thousands of bees suddenly swarming out of nowhere.
    The branch fell right where I was standing & right on top of my lighter that I dropped in the scurry. What are the odds?:(
    I swear I've been good:devious:
    I can't remember moving so far....so fast in a while & didn't know I still had it in me.
    But Then I had to immediately go back to get my dogs to come to me & they did.
    I can't believe nobody got stung & I went back later when they all resettled & were calm again.
    I guess they had come back & were in process of relocating nearby.
    There was a slight breeze but I think the weight of all the bees eventually snapped the branch?

I eventually got my lighter back but it Bee to busy to show itself right now:smoke:
    so I wonder...... without revealing the color.. "would my lighter be considered lucky....Or a curse??" :confused:

thats about a two foot diameter....6" high pile of bees.
    the end of the branch is slightly visible.

"I am sooooo fucked.......YES?"

Attached Files:

19. #19 StuGrimson23, May 3, 2011
    [​IMG]

20. Do you really wan't a picture of my bic?

This is shenanigans!