Post pics of your kitties!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by chiefMOJOrisin, Nov 29, 2007.

1. My cat Nala did that she used to sleep on my head and would attack anyone who came near me, she and I were never apart when I was home, I miss her so much :(

LOL I found him!!

My cats knock over the tree every year, we just started tying it to the wall :p They like to climb to the top of it and sleep in the branches, or break the most expensive ornament they can find, they're VERY good at that

2. LOLOL That's amazing, the cones always make me feel so bad for them :D

3. Here is Thomas and Georgia(I didn't name them :p):

[​IMG]

Here is Georgia cracking out:

[​IMG]

Thomas wanting some herb:

[​IMG]

"Don't kill me!"

[​IMG]

4. The christmas calico is probably my fav so far........

My grey one, Lexie hasn't experienced a Christmas yet since she was born this past March....... if she's anything like her older brother, Rocky...... she'll sleep half way up the tree and try and fight the angel on top until the whole thing falls on my dinning room table.

I think anyone who's had a kitten AND a Christmas tree at the same time has had fun experience

5. When I was a kid we accidentally knocked down the Christmas tree and blamed it on our cat, Putt-Putt. Since they knew that she loved to climb the tree we got away with it. :laughing:

6. I love cats, i've had cats all my life. Mostly no special breed and i love when they get kittens, so adorable.

Staffan :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. I can't believe how many beautiful kitties the city has :D

8. His name is kitty.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Two years ago he fit in the palm of my hand, now hes 17-18lbs and is over 3' when he stretches out. Hes a beast. I love him, he has such a personality that I've never seen in an animal before, let alone a cat. Hes also insainly smart, probably smarter than my dog... except when he hides it's usually only his head or half his body. Maybe I'll get some videos when im real baked out and make a cat montage.

When I get my dog I'll get a savannah or bengal.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savannah_cat
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bengal_(cat)

9. Since we've been boasting our kitties I figure this is a good place to tell the story of what my little (big) rocky did a few minutes ago....

I live in condo complex so theres a lot of people around... and a decent amount of dogs and cats too. Most of my neighbors know my kitties and are cool with them. Except 2 neighbors...... the ones my beast rocky has a vendetta against.

One neighbor has an indoor cat.... he opens his door and keeps the screen/storm door closed so the cat can look outside. Cool. However, one day Rocky makes his way on his rounds and discovers said kittie..... I guess he fell in love or something, but now he sprays the door/cat/house pretty much once a day. And when Rocky comes around, the indoor cat goes nuts with hisses and huffs and puffs and tries to break out. Eventually my neighbor fucking hit Rocky with a rolled up newspaper so he would get away. This my neighbor told me.... asshole. Since then it seems Rocky goes there despite the jerk and pisses on more stuff now.

K, thats neighbor 1. Neighbor 2, whom I had an incident today, owns a little lap dog I like to call Milo. its the samre breed as some dog from some show that was named Milo (not Milo and Otis) It kinda looks like an english foxhound/beagle.... according to the owner, it only weighs 9 pounds. Which I guess I believe.... more like 10-11 but whatever. At Rocky's last vet visit he weighed in at 18lbs. Hes a very big boy...... not pure bred but he has some coon cat in him.... which makes him huge. He's only 13 months old too.

One day a while back, Rocky wasted a bird and was eating it peacefully on the side of the road (condo road). This woman comes by walking her dog and the dog fucking grabs Rockys dinner away. Needless to say, he was pissed. Ever since then Rocky and the dog tried to scrap.

So a little while ago I go outside and call Rocky to get his medicine. He sliced his paw pad totally open a few weeks ago and need antibiodics once a day. I was in my backyard....about 50 yards in front of me was my neighbor walking Milo.... and about 50 yards behind them, Rocky was running towards me. As soon as he saw the dog he sped up and ran directly towards him. Cats don't usually pick a fight like that... but something pissed him off more than usual. Next thing I know, Rocky is biting the dogs neck and its on its back whining like it was dying. I pulled Rocky off and he ran away into the woods. My neighbor picked up her dog and it was bleeding from the face. Rocky sliced right across the dogs eye and it couldn't open it. There were 4, 2" long slices starting above the eye and passing right through. To my suprise, mt neighbor wasn't really pissed. In a calm voice she asked for my number so she can call me when she gets the vet bill.... expecting me to pay it. I suppose I have to.

Moral of the story........ cats kick dogs asses.

10. My Mittens

[​IMG]<br/>

11. It was SUCH a pain getting pictures of her this morning... she would NOT stop eating!

Messy!!!
    [​IMG]

PIG!!!
    [​IMG]

I just couldn't get a good face shot... so I tried dirty tactics...

Hey, Where my food go?!
    [​IMG]

Huh?!
    [​IMG]

12. kitty montage in the making.

13. Thats horrible. Hate the thought of any animal getting hurt. I think both you owners need to keep them away from each other.

14. Oh- never mind. Wrong kind of "Kitty"

15. my little cousin just was watching some talking cats on youtube.com she works the internet better than I do at 5 years old lol

16. Thats a pretty funny vid, sneaky.

I just wanted to say something. I noticed a few posters mention their allergies to cats. I know some people will itch just thinking about cats.... but it is not impossible to become tolerant of them. I myself am allergic to kitties.

When I got my first cat when I was 6, I had no idea I was allergic. But, when I started to play with it and get really close, my eyes got so itchy/watery that they basically shut. And where ever my skin was exposed to cat hair for longer than like 10 seconds, I would develop small hives.

16 years and 8 cats later (not including kittens who lived here until they were old enough to be adopted) I am still allergic. However, maybe 2% the intensity of before. Over the years I definately became somewhat immune to the dander. I still do get the itchy eyes and hives, but on a vastly diminished scale. For example, I'll get the skin hives if I fall asleep for 3+ hours using my cat as a pillow (which I love to do). Or if I get a cat hair directly in my eye it will itch. But thats about it.

Obviously some people can't even enter the same room as a cat..... my buddies mom is allergic to cats/dogs saliva in addition to dander. But it is more than possible for people with slight-lightly moderate allergies to develop a tolerance to cats.

Just wanted to throw that out there. There are also certain cats that have no effect on allergies. My black cat does nothing to me. If I wanted to I could shower using his fur as a wash cloth and I would be fine. Weird

17. [​IMG]
    me and rocky driving to the vet