Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Post Pics of the Things That Interest You While High

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Serenifly, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Like most of us, I get really appreciative of my surroundings and life in general when I'm high. Today, I decided to treat myself to an extra bowl after a long long week of class. Once I was nice and baked, I noticed that the sky was looking pretty damn spectacular. I was completely lost in it for quite some time. I remember thinking how grateful I was to finally just take some time out of my hectic schedule to just sit at my window and look at the sky. I decided to take a couple of pictures after a while. Which leads me to the point of this topic!

I'd like to see what catches your eye when high! If it isn't too much trouble, take a couple of pictures the next time you're nice and lit and quite possibly give us a little explanation as to why it stood out to you so much. My apologies if this thread has been done, but I'd really like to see what you folks come up with!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]