Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

post pic of colorchangingglass please.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by relieF, Jan 16, 2003.

1. swan where can i get a pipe like yours that is really clear to start off and then colorchanges like a madman. i cant find one that clear anywhere

2. here's mine...

Attached Files:

3. and another.....

Attached Files:

4. weedeater... sign up with a webspace provider (not geocities, or angelfire)... then upload your pic to their server. put the following code into your signature, and it'll show up on other people's computers.

[​IMG]

example... say i had a file named bigbong.jpg on http://www.cottons.com (not a real site by the way... just for example), the code would look like this.

[​IMG]

your address will be whatever the link is for the pic.

5. cottons, with vbb you can just use [​IMG]

6. yeah... but HTML is my preferred method ('cause i never learned VB, LOL). i'm all into websites and such, so i'm pretty knowledgable in HTML... anywayz, i thought maybe he tried the VB and it didn't work, so i was just offering an alternate way.

7. hey thanks cottons i'll get it up soon