Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Post pic of an 1/8

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TwiztidToker24, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Could someone post a pic of an eighth for me in a sandwich bag would be great. Just want to see what it looks like amount wise

2. They make this thing called a scale, and it actually tells you the mass of things. check it out ma dudeeeee

3. how bout you post your pic, get out of the stash jar, get into apprentice, and we tell you how shortened you got for not having a scale and how ugly your weed is?

4. Yeah, weed weighs differently depending on how fluffy, dry, and any other factors that can't exactly show you how much a certain ammount of weed looks like. You know? 3 dime sizes nugs could weigh 1 gram or .8 .. you never know. Scales are the most accurate way of weighing nugs.

5. Exactly ive gotten bags that looked 3 grams short on a quarter and then i feel it and its hard as a fucking rock and actually weights out to what it should be. And then ive had bags that looked to be double what i paid for and its what it should be. its all about density. and what if u saw a picture of an eighth and it was a picture of fluffy nugs and your dealer hands you dense nugs and you think its short when its really not. you gonna feel dumb.