post lsd mini poems

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by imBaked, Jan 3, 2010.

1. i had a pretty intense trip on new years with those mad hatter blotters i posted in the box a bit ago.
    well the next day i was feeling all sorts of creative and wrote down these two little poems i guess.
    i don't care about feedback i just need to put it out somewhere.

Follow me down this path unknown. Forget it all, leave all you own. I'll show you sights you've never seen. Take you places seldom been. Please come with me so you can see, what it means to truely be.

These sensational sensations. The wonderful vibrations. What stunning visualizations. Exceeding all expectations. Unleashing my minds creations. I feel a spiritual invasion. What a beautiful place we're here in.

I'd like to expand on them both, but this is as far as i got without trying to force anything.

2. But for you to be, and truely see, you must see in you, what you see in me. And what you'll find is peace, what you'll feel is love, then we will reach, to the stars above. Together we'll sing, and love and laugh, but only if you, follow me down this path.

It needs a little work on my part but thats what I got in one sitting. This one goes for the first one, and for the second one, see if you cant combine the last two phrases.

3. both are amazing..