Post If You're Online Right Now

Discussion in 'General' started by Riot, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Sup people. I'm awake and I'm wondering if anyone is too.

I guess I'll start a topic.

How come no one uses capitalization around here?

2. OMG I'm so sorry. I posted in the wrong forum. LOL This is what I get for being high.

3. because it's a forum for stoners. i could care less about capitalization on GC when i'm blazed out of my mind

and wrong forum buddy

4. dude...lol....this is a crazy post why dont you just scroll to bottom of screen and see whos online? just a thought lol...btw i only smoked a bowl so it might make more sense if i was more stoned lol:hello:

5. [quote name='Riot']Sup people. I'm awake and I'm wondering if anyone is too.

I guess I'll start a topic.

How come no one uses capitalization around here?[/QUOTE

I always use capitalization.

6. I try to use correct grammar when posting here dont wanna fall into the the statistic/stoner stereotypes that were all high school drop outs cause shit I got kicked out.

7. I'm to smooth to use capitalization... Btw very very chill atm :)

8. Im up =p

depressed and alone thinking bout my 2 year relationsigthats what i

does

9. hey cool avatar i stared at it for hella long lol

10. FAT speech due tomorrow and my xbox live wont work:mad:

just a few more paragraphs an then its bowling tell bed...

11. Its only 6:21 PM

12. 1:08 AM here. About to knock out

13. awake and at work. gonna wait til 9am then go smoke a bong in my car. best stoner job ever!

14. I am online right now! I also always try to use proper capitlization, even when pissed out of my mind or high beyond belief.

15. Hi folks Im up too and I just got down smoking some NL5.........WOW what a buzz:smoking:

16. I'm up...and I'm going to be for the next 12 hours or so....the 5 hits of acid I took just kicked in a few minutes a go=... PEACE!

p.s. Everytime!!! The little :hello: keeps distarcting me as I type!