Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Post here if u love to wake'n'bake

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sexyback, Feb 1, 2010.

1. I know i love a nice wake n bake.
    Especially if i take a shower right after i smoke.

Post here what u like to do after u wake n bake. =)

2. This thread was already started by someone else a few hours earler. Its still on the first page.

3. Who doesn't? ha

4. cant start my day off right unless i wake n bake! :smoking:i usually end up plying MW2 or surfin GC!!:hello:

5. Haha thats funny..My morning..I wake up, I get a drink, i go into my bathroom, i pull some falls, i turn on COD, Best start to evrey morning haha

6. lol I love to wake n' bake. can't start my day off right unless i do...then i usually just do some work ( work from home ) or chill and surf GC while i play poker. :)

7. I love to wake n bake. Just woke up now and have to be at class at 12 so I'm about to wake and bake now actually. Have a good day all!

8. Always love a nice wake and bake but don't get to do it as much as I'd like ld to lol

9. Wake and bake usually works well if I have IBS flare ups other than that I try not to.

10. I did this morning :) now im just chillin in the school parking lot for school to start :)

11. I'm waiting for my mom to leave to work at 7:30am so I can smoke a big roach I have waiting :)

Then I will float in the clouds :D!

12. i just waked.
    now im heading towards offically baked
    :bongin:

13. I've never waken baked before
    don't really like bein ducked up in da morning

14. Just woke up and still nice and warm in bed. about to pack a toke a bowl!:smoking:

15. good morning stoners of America. Monday = snow day= wake~n~bake