Post Freshly Packed Bowls Pics!!!

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by burninbudz, Oct 3, 2010.

1. 😂 Lmao... Gtfo

2. exactly. All the particulates can gtfo of many of these bowl pack. Completely unecessary and better off stored away to be made into hash, oils, butter, etc. Calyxs are the only plant material original to the plant worth smoking. It is fact that the majority of crystals or thc is located on the calyxs. Why dont some people just add some leaves from a maple tree or something in there bowl. Tragic. Get your minds right people. Even grinding flowers is okay, but take a moment at least to break flowers up by hand and remove leaves and stems. I dont care how dank you think you product is. Harvester will not prepare buds fully to where you should just grind away or pack carelessly.

sigh.

3. I hate it when I pack nice dense bowls and others carelessly pack their weed in only for it to shit on me because it wasnt actually packed.

Lets see your packed bowl though

4. Kief on top 😊

Attached Files:

5. [​IMG]

Gladly would like to provide my own example. Although currently I'm experiencing rough financial times and not having a job has left me unable to get any herbs.

6. do you mean like this

[​IMG]

7. look better than some. Little messy, and your bowl p poi ece needs a hlla good cleaning. Looks like mostly calxs. I like to have my bowl pack more orderly so no need to spray the flame all around. I set the flame above bowl pack an uae the draw of air to pull the flame towar the green. I like the oange and white bowl. Thats nice. Thanks for the reply.

shake that bowl in some alcohol and epsom salt in a zip lock bag!

8. also pay good attention to ensurig u dnt get scooby snacks by somewhat densely packing by the whole initially.mostly about consistent air flow when a bowl is packed properly.

9. [​IMG] when I'm out of weed

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

10. Wish I wasn't dry atm and whats with all the judging, who cares how others smoke, its all preference.

11. Lemon OG 😊

Attached Files:

12. Damn bruh I literally just packed a bowl, took a hit, logged into the forums and saw this post. Haha shoot gimme 35-45 I'll be ready for another. This bud I got looks so gr8 in the bowl.

13. Lemon OG kief on top :)

Attached Files:

14. Big ripoff. For $300, you should be getting the best of the best.

15. #4595 SmokeTreees, Jan 31, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2016
    Fresh bowl of them Blue Cookies, mm! I don't think you'll be able to tell, but there's like a .2 layer of kief in between bud. This bowl gonna have me ripped[​IMG] Sparking the hemp wick as I type this ^_^

Attached Files:

16. [​IMG]

Sent from my Z813 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. uploadfromtaptalk1455194459108.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

18. [​IMG]

My first glass bong shipped this morning, and I can't wait until it gets here and I can retire this acrylic 😆

~Legal MMJ Patient~

19. Some Secret Recipe in my TAG 12" beaker bottom [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. Breakfast of champions!!! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1456148144.831184.jpg

• Like Like x 1