Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Post Dirty Bongs/Pipes Thread.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hippie4u, Nov 19, 2011.

1. #1 hippie4u, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011

This is the winner so far. I think the city has been wanting this for awhile. I like to see how dirty glass can get. It will always come clean.Post up that old dirty spoon. Before and after clean shots.

It wouldnt be so bad but the only place that is clean is where you put your mouth. Like you wiped it with your shirt to keep it clean

2. Damn, that's a fuckin' dirrrty bong. Gross.

3. Vapes count?

[​IMG]

4. No, because you can easily make tasty hash from that, its not resin just condensed THC :smoke:

5. It counts in my thread. Just post the nastiest piece you've smoked through. Vape/Apple/bong dosent matter

6. Wish I had a pick of my roomates vape wand. Caked with wand hash to the max.

7. yuck no offense i hate gross peices. i try to clean mine at least once a week and change the water every 2 days

8. I use fresh water daily and clean my pieces every morning/whenever before I use them in every water piece, every time. I clean spoons at least once a week. I can taste a massive difference between my first and last rips of the day... I can't imagine going days (or weeks) at a time without cleaning it. Ya'll are some filthy monsters. As long as you don't mind, more power to you, I guess.