Post deleted: Topic Not Allowed

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Stone equality, Oct 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I recently made a post in the pandora's box section of the forum asking a question about the dosage of hydrocodone. I understand this is a forum about marijuana, but deep down it is also a forum about counter culture movements and the individual freedom to do as one pleases so long as it does not harm another. Pandora's Box suggests that what is found in there is miscellaneous and my post was precisely that. If someone does not wish to discuss hydrocodone they simply do not have to read that thread, but I may have found an answer by someone who is willing to discuss that. I still love GC, but as many of our members explore other drugs as well perhaps a separate section of the forum could be implemented to support that?

2. We used to be able to talk about other drugs here, but certain people were breaking the rules (Some of them by asking for dosage advice, like yourself.), so it's no longer allowed. :(

3. No. It has been said many times even back when discussion of other drugs was allowed that we will not have a separate forum dedicated to other drugs.

The rules are the way they are now for a reason, and there are plenty of other sites you can go to if you wish talk about other drugs.

More info can be found here: ANNOUNCEMENT: The Discussion of Other Drugs is No Longer Allowed at Grasscity

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.