Post bubbler pictures

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by IProLeprechaun, Dec 26, 2012.

1. I'm in love with all the bubblers here, but I want to see more! So if you have any sweet pics, post them!!!

2. Stopped by Smoke Rings in Boone the second day after moving here and picked this kid up.

[​IMG]

Big thanks to Dave for the excellent service!

3. Wow that's sweet. I bet it milks nice.

4. Sure hope so!
    Havent found what I need to check it out yet. :(

5. Let me know when you do. How much was it?

6. oh definitely will! Only paid 50 but this piece was by far not the cheapest there and by far not the nicest there. kinda in the middle. The shop has a great selection and a pretty good set of discounts going on, right now at least.

7. Haha good deal. Nice advertising btw :p it looks pretty good for the price.

8. ha gotta give back to the shops that do ya right.

9. Stupid gc doesn't let u post a pic uve already posted on another thread, so I can't show you mine ATM. How tall is that one?

10. No worries i saw it. mines not to tall about an inch over a 12oz can. does charmander wobble when it sits? I like the solid colors and that donut hole.

11. Nope he stands proud. I actually went in there to look at bongs and it caught my eye.

12. What type of perc is that? Looks sick. Any milk shots?

13. Matrix Perc.

Start this out at 0:30

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmngbSADAgY]Mobius Matrix Ion - YouTube[/ame]

14. That matrix is sexy. I'd love to grab a bong similar to it.

15. It's not mine.................yet. :)

Can't post up where they are available. Against forum rules, but if you PM me, I will.