Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Post bong dizziness.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrDream, Sep 29, 2010.

1. I am rather new to cannabis and I have smoked a few joints over the course of the past few months and the affects of each high wore out within an hour or two and I was back at 100% normal.

However, a few days ago I used a bong for a first time and took a huge rip which got me coughing for a bit and got the most stoned as I've ever been, but it's been about three days and I still feel extremely dizzy, flashes throughout my body, and having eye twitches as I try to move them and focus on objects.

I'm wondering if anyone has had this experience before and how long it lasted? Thanks

2. Ive smoked out of bong pretty much since i started way back, and gas mask's do that to me, still even. Sum times its just the bud mixed with the hit, and your tolerance, but my friend cody, every time he hits a bing (and he has smoked for years) if he is standing up will pass out, he knows better but has fun with it, un aware to the harm it may cause him, hes a stoner. maybe smaller hits, but a few in a row would better suit you

3. but is this normal to still feel dizzy days after the rip? I'm still extremely dizzy and can't focus on any objects, and i'm getting heat flashes throughout my body.

4. I'd say it has nothing to do with the bongtoke, maybe you're just feeling sick?

5. Probably just getting sick. Do you feel panicky/stressed or regret about taking the bong hit. You could just be sick and having panic attacks/anxiety over it thinking your messed up something in your body. Or stressing out over it and making your self sick from the stress.

6. Happens to people all the time. Just ride it out, you'll be fine.