Post Awesome websites you know

Discussion in 'General' started by Camgonzo, May 6, 2012.

1. Noobroom.com

2. oh and I forgot to mention when you get to that site, copy the number it gives you into your URL.

Thank me later....No Drake

3. you are my bestest friend. LOL. awesome, awesome site.

4. aw man +rep to whoever can find the fucked up forum where people think pokemon exist.

I forgot the name of it. It's so fucking funny

5. what kind of website was it on

6. is it called Pokeclipse?

+rep me ;)

7. ill +rep too. That would be a good read haha

8. google pokeclipse its a pretty good one even if its not what hes talking about

9. yeah it is hahahahahahah thankyou sir

10. #11 Spark It29, May 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2012
    lmao no problem didn't think I'd actually find the exact one.

wow thanks for the +rep guise now I have another green blocky thing

11. oh man it's all gone to shit! where is the awesomeness?!

12. ya I looked quickly and it looked like a shitty designed site and couldnt find anything funny on it

13. I think 90% of the people on there, whether they say they believe in Pokemon or not are just full of shit.

14. What people actually think pokemon are real, seriously?? Man they must be on some good bud haha. Sorry for the sort of off topic post.

15. dude seriously, it was so fucked. Some people were trolling on there but some just genuinely believed pokemon existed ha.

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51wGN3mwWGM]Pokemon Portal: Full Scale Set Up - YouTube[/ame]

17. Im reading some posts now, this is hilarious!! You can totally tell some of them actually believe lol. It reminds me back when I was 10 or so playing my game boy and beating pokemon red over and over and over...