Post apocalyptic drug lord

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by qre3o, Jul 2, 2013.

1. I was smoking some the other day then all the suddenly i got an idea if i was a drug lord after the apocalypse i would make a stronghold in an old skyscraper in some  city somewhere and rent out rooms to people looking for a place to live.

2. But each room would have 3 plants in it and a bunch already picked and ready to smoke and have a few prerolled joints.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. what would you accept for rent? i think paper money would be worthless and we would be back to the old barter and trade system after the collapse.

4. Lol sounds like a plot for a show on HBO.

5. Weeds: future seqeunce

6. The Barter system would be fine for rent or have them be employees for my drug business  

7. Yep.  Nothing more sturdy in a post-apocalyptic world than a tall, skinny building.

8. what would be an even trade for a months rent? or a year?

depending on where it is, would foreign goods acquire me a longer period of paid rent?

what's to ensure that i get the full alloted time for my trade and am not kicked out days later with the loss of a certain good?

will there be a written contract? a witness? a chosen member(s) of the common people to make sure im not cheated out of my goods?

don't be so vague! lol

9. Well The employees get a contract People who rent will get deals for the more stuff they bring in For example you bring in a truck load of food you get like a year if you bring like a couple of battery's you get a day

10. Who's bringing the electricity for lighting the plants and people in that big old dark skyscraper? Long walk up them stairs too. :smoke:

11. Solar power for Electricity as for heating and plumbing well there gonna have to do with out it 

The guzzoline, of course!

13. There's some nice post apocalyptic people in that world  :smoking:  

I keep thinking about an anti-gravity smokatorium.....floating and boinging around while I'm high as a kite... :ey:

14. I Think about this too. You would need a more trust worthy middle man, then you'll be set. No middle man? Its better to be stoned and eaten by zombies anyways :p

History and Discovery channel as well.  :eek:

brett rochelou??? is that you?! lmao

17. In my BOB im carrying alcohol and marijuana seeds that are vacuum packed. If toilet paper is gold in the apocalypse can you imagine what weed will be ore alcohol.

18. I wouldnt chose a skyscraper. My choice would be a military bunker of some sort. Nothing too large scale, but it has to be self contained, and have generators. Pick up a tanker truck from the highway and fill it with water, another one filled with gasoline or diesel fuel, make it not so much a drug fortress, but a selfcontained stoner paradise ^_^

19. Kinda sounds like Dredd. Not post apocalyptic tho. Dystopian.

roflcopter

you'd need a gun, then you could get away being a post apocalyptic anything.