post a story about the best orgasm of your life so far

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tokeallday, Feb 14, 2014.

^^^ He knows what he's talking about. I'd have to say, guys go crazy over this :)

Dude...what chicks are you lettin suck your dick that grind their teeth on your penis!? First of all, open your mouth and say shit?! If i were down on a guy and he started telling me what to do with my mouth and hands - plus for all of us. JS. :)

2. most of them arent very skilled at it.. bearing in mind most of them are drunk when they suck it

3. Thy own self was stoned as a witch of salem. Oiled such like a tax collector of the revolution. The unique, foreignly pleasant feelings surged through lower region from pube to thigh, and thigh to glute. The soft stroking felt so natural, my hand was like the pelt of an otter. Otters have very soft fur, I imagine. Tip to root, my member was happy as a man who just escaped a prison sentence. It built up... It built up, and when the dam broke... Magnificency has never been so utterly breathtaking. It was a swell time. I busted a load so big. So much. It was like a fire hose.
    That was awesome.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"