Post a random fact about yourself!

Discussion in 'General' started by UGODZILLA, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Me to...lol
    What genre?

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I almost bit my tongue off during a seizure and had to get 3 stitches in it.

3. I don't fully smile much but ive been told I have a really good one when I do.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hip hop.

I've been producing about 14 years.

I've got some of my average stuff on YouTube (keep the good stuff private) search AK156.

5. I use this line all the time with ladies and its usually helped me in the past. I am such an asshole but ladies do like that.

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. Native of Los Angeles.

• Like Like x 1
  7. i got stabbed listening to my favourite song, and it made me like the song even more. its basically all i listen too when im high.

• Like Like x 2
  8. I like to eat food that is so spicy that I nearly hallucinate multiple times a week.
    and eat things hot enough to actually hallucinate a few times a month...

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Is the best!

• Like Like x 1
  10. I cut chili peppers for pico then my face itched so I rubbed it with the hand I was cutting peppers with, so I got habenero in my eye, I thought I was gonna die.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I rubbed hot wing sauce in my eye two nights ago...

12. Those same wings violated my asshole twice last night. Like woke up from a dead sleep to look forward to Ass torture. Twice. I didn’t think I’d make it. I wanted to cry.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. #1554 Dizzy, May 21, 2019
    Last edited: May 21, 2019
    Once when I was chillin in my favorite thinking place (its the roof of an abdandoned building in this city) I met a really scary homeless person and I consider my self lucky that he didn't do anything to me. He said he wouldn't tho because me and him are both different then everyone else (w/e that means) He told some things he supposedly did to others tho smh. Like I said I was very scared and also very lucky for w/e weird reason he left me alone that day.

IK yall probably thinking im stupid for going up there in the first place lol but I had been for a long time before I met that crazy person and never seen anyone else up there until that day. I never told anyone irl except my husband an he told me im not going up there anymore lol.

~Toni~

14. I'm the exact same. People are like constantly "please smile more, you have a beautiful smile" and then I'm like "make me smile then" haha.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. I never do my teeth ugly as shit x(

16. :( sorry to hear that GS!!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  17. I eat meat almost everyday, I adore it. I couldn't become a vegetarian even if I were forced against my will.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. I always have respect for my elders.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. I recycle only 90% of the time.