Post a random fact about yourself!

Discussion in 'General' started by UGODZILLA, Dec 21, 2017.

1. #621 Deleted member 616232, May 19, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2018

2. #622 Deleted member 616232, May 19, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2018
    The story of my back is very long. I started out with bad siatica and my back and the doctor convinced me to have a supposedly small back surgery to correct this issue. I got a very bad post op infection and the asshole doctor would not treat it with IV antibiotics which I needed, and 5 months after surgery, I still had puss (sorry, gross) coming out of my incision. I had to go behind his back to a clinic and ask for an MRI which showed the infection was all the way up my spine. This all brought on the other 3 back sugeries. The last one was because the damn cops stopped me and made me take a sobriety test and I fell flat on my back and knocked out the screws in my fusion. (the 3rd surgery) yes, I broke my back when falling. I blew a 00.00 and for this I got a DUII and I am in drug treatment for having cannabis in my urine. More than you asked for, huh? I hope to be able to smoke again in June. It's dangerous place in Oregon for us stoners. The cops are thinking of any little thing they can stop you for, just to haul you down and make you take a UA!

BF is the same. We are still waiting for his insurance to approve the insulin pump he needs. His blood sugar goes up and down and he's in an out of intensive care. We asked the insurance lady today if they like paying for 3-4 days in intensive care more than they would like to pay for the insulin pump.

Your property looks beatiful!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. I tried to fix this so it would all be in one response but no such luck. I am so computer illiterate!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. I like to eat edibles take tons of bong rips then take my dogs for a walk for hours by the river and through the mountains while listening to “chillstep” or just super instrumental music even classical what ever suits.
    <3

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ticklish, not proud of it, hate being tickled..

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  6. I agree!
    I get violent it’s just like natural instincts lol.
    Like poking a alligator

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Thank you! Why can't people understand this!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm very forgiving...too forgiving at times.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Thanks on that. ^ It is a little chunk of Heaven, assuming one likes country life. My road is about a mile-long loop off of a paved road, and there are now (I think) 12 houses on it. All really nice salt-of-the-earth people, we don't annoy each other, but are always ready to give a helping hand at a moment's notice. It tends to give one faith in humanity, in an otherwise disintegrating and crazy world.

Wow, your back problem sounds like a horror story.

Why wouldn't the doc give you the needed antibiotics? That's crazy. And the cops, wow. There doesn't seem to be any place to hide anymore.

FWIW: I had sciatica in the late '80s, thrashed around at night, couldn't sleep because of the pain. I begged the doc to "fix" me but he wouldn't, said come back in 3 weeks. Did that a few times and I started to feel a bit better. He absolutely did the right thing; too bad we don't have docs around today with that integrity.

I did a lot of swimming, like a few hours every 2-3 days, and that did more good than PT or chiros -- that was all a waste of money. It took me a good five years, but I finally got back to having a normal back, no symptoms, no surgery -- although that won't necessarily work for everybody, maybe I got lucky.

At any rate, good luck to you. [​IMG]

10. the asshole doctor would not give me IV antibiotics which is what i needed .He gave me pills, which didn't touch the infection. He, like other doctors, thought he was god. He said if I still had the infection at my next visit, he would cut me open. I wasnt' going to let him touch me!

My other house which I sold 3 years ago, was like yours. It had beautiful woods all around it, but was stuck in the shade for many months of the year. It depressed me. I made sure to put i on the market during the sunny time of the year. It was when the market crashed, and I didn't get nearly what it was worth but I had to get out of there. I hated coming home, out of the sunshine and into what seemed like a dungeon. I had bought it when it was the sunny period.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. maybe i'm weird but i get horny when i'm tickled lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Ha, yes, a lot of docs -- especially surgeons -- think they're God and can fix anything.

House: It's never gloomy around here, summer or winter, but just too much shade in the summer to grow anything that needs "full sun," which I believe is supposed to be at least 8 hours. I would like to cut about a dozen trees down here, but it would cost thousands to have it done.

But one maple in particular, if that was down I would get at least another hour (probably more) of sun in the afternoon on my veggie garden which would be a big help.

13. I'm afraid that I'll always be fucked up when it comes to love and will continue to feel as if I don't deserve anything good.

Sent from my [SG s9+] using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Gross

15. I have several religious tattoos.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  16. i don't have any tatts and have decided there's no reason to get one since i didn't get one in my late teens or twenties. i'd rather blow money on other shit anyhow.

17. I got an eagle tattoo on my upper arm "in an earlier life." It was $10.

I was 18 and in my rebellious stage. (I'm still there actually, but not sure what I'm rebelling against at this age. :( )

• Like Like x 1
  18. I don't have any tatoos. I would never even consider getting one. I am a real baby when it comes to pain. Getting stuck with a needle or needles sounds like pain.

• Like Like x 2
  19. I'm having a total panic attack for no reason and can't calm down, actually don't want to resort to using anything or smoking to help as it'll just make it worse. This happens frequently and I need to see a fuckin psych n stop using drugs. I'm sure it's a part of it but I started abusing

Those are contradictory statements.
    I like the pain. And it's a reminder that it better be something you want to live with for the rest of your life. It's also not too bad. Even on the inner arm. I like my tats. I want more too. Most of them are for people in my life (family only cause that would end up with a lot of cover up tats for bitches names lol)

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1

20. Lol that's so cool! Is it an American eagle?

I also have a dragon tat on my leg it was the first one I ever got!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1