Post a random fact about yourself!

Discussion in 'General' started by UGODZILLA, Dec 21, 2017.

1. I've worked twice in labs and they required the series of Hep vaccinations. The claimed side effects were crazy, but for a job, I needed it. I was worried each time. It was a hard decision

2. Thats shitty. I was 16 when my Dad died.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I really like dark 'n' stormy cocktails.

4. Such as . . . ?

5. That's what they're called. Dark rum and ginger beer over ice with a wedge of lime.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. I love a stormy night and a fireplace.

But only occasionally.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. @Original Tonika come back and tell me what lbvs means!

I have never been to Greece. I would love to go there. I need to be in better shape though. I fell and broke my back so I can't walk very far. I am in a lot of pain if I try to walk a block. I am having an ablation and they will burn out the nerves in my back so it doesn't hurt to walk.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I've been to 10 different states, and Vancouver, Canada.

California, Alaska, Oregon, Washington, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, Florida, Massachusetts, New York.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Googling it, as I suggested earlier, tells us:

LBVS means "Laughing but Very Serious". This is the most common definition for LBVS on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter.

10. thanks Fizzly! I don't know why I thought that one wouldn't be listed. I've heard of most abreviations but I've never seen that one before. I don't use snap chat, I don't know what whatsapp is, and I have never seen it on facebook. I am on facebook every day. Nobody I know uses that. It's mostly lol or lmao

• Like Like x 1
  11. Facebook is the devil!

I've never had my hair cut by anyone, I do it all myself. ~ Keith Richards

• Like Like x 2
  12. I’m on a much needed couple day mini-vaca in Charleston SC today through one of my suppliers - going fishing, drinking beer and hanging with buddies from my early years in the business.

I was sitting at the bar last night with a guy I used to work with a long time ago and we figured out that it was 1986 when we were last working together... jeez 32 years ago lol

J

• Like Like x 1
  13. Did you miss my post on the last page when I suggested Googling it? :D

14. It means laughing but very serious :D

Sorry to hear about your back that is sad! Will you get better?

~Toni~

15. I have really vivid dreams every night.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 3
  16. No, I am sorry. I did see your post but I forgot all about googling it.
    I have a terrible memory. A lot of people are getting mad at me for it. They tell me something and I don't remember.

I guess it's from smoking pot for so many years. I hope I am not getting dementia. It feels like I am though. I'll be 66 in October.
    Where do you live?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. I haven't quite been everywhere, but someday! that's hilarious lol

• Like Like x 3
  19. @Oregondaisy Greece is one of the places I have always wanted to go along with Japan! Have you ever been out of America?

~Toni~

20. I can't remember the last time I had a dream, let alone a vivid one.

• Like Like x 1