Post a pic of your UNIQUE GLASS BONG, singles only

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by milldot, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Wat part man? im in the Thousand Oaks area, yes the blue dream is tasty out here but try to 2 see if you can find some yoda OG

2. I smell a made up name....

3. if you were in the 805 you'd know what i was talking bout;)

4. lol at people suspicious of yoda og

5. a small one since I have to hide it pretty much all the time
    [​IMG]

6. Ive never heard of it, but Im sure its real, knowing the popularity and insane amount of OG cuts already out there

7. Im down in Ventura but yeah i had some of the Skywalker OG that was going around shit got me lit up some people around here actually know what their doin. haha

8. illy.jpg

New Illadelph got it today!
    :bongin:

9. I like your cave man style :p we are similar

10. what a you mean on the setup haha cant afford some high end i wish i could though but i mean as long as you got a nice setup getting you by and you know it does the job why not haha

11. I was talkin' about your beard and hair lol

12. that's a picture of charles manson...

my friend's brother blew mine
    jungle smacks : )

13. yoda og is legit. although, i prefer the jedi og and skywalker og over yoda og. skywalker is just a HUGE pain in the ass to grow here cause of the moisture levels at night

14. [​IMG]

my 1 footer that i picked up at my LHS for $40, only bong ive ever owned and the best. Im not really into the name brand bongs, too much money for my taste. Especially when this only ran me $40 and still gets me blitzed :smoke:

15. She cost me $80.
    I should've spent less, but this was my first bong at that time and I didn't know much about prices.

(Gfs room, not mine.)

1329932003-picsay.jpg

16. my humble bubbler.. ti nail on the way

[​IMG]

17. haha I'm in the 805 and it's all about that purp erck :bongin:
    uhh not a picture but, it'll do right?
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e6Pd6oLbiA&context=C3ac458aADOEgsToPDskIPn2PKiB2woQ5_iBKzKeTz]hyphyfiend's Webcam Video from February 21, 2012 10:32 AM - YouTube[/ame]
    dabbin on some jack herer

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd2U21DBAIM&feature=g-upl&context=G2d736f3AUAAAAAAAAAA]SYN Double Shower Head - YouTube[/ame]