Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Post a pic of your stash jar!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by cow-udders, Aug 29, 2016.

1. I wanna see all the cool creative jars you guys have! If you have a clear or plain jar, just post your hoard! if you don't have a jar at all, post what you keep it in! can't wait to see what y'all got :biggrin:

2. Where's yours?

• Like Like x 1
  3. I get bud delivered and keep it in the resealable pouch it comes in.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yes usually I will keep it in the resealable bags it came sold in. But also lately I have been grinding it ahead of time and keeping them in small containers. But anyways I have a Workaholics stash jar.
    [​IMG]

Pic of it filled up too

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 7
  5. Nice!! I've seen that show, and way cool jar! :biggrin:

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  6. [​IMG]
    I keep my stash in pint mason jars. I keep the jars in an Amazon box.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  7. This is what I am using now. Along with the Mini Vac. I have three sizes of Herb Preserve. Haven't had them long enough to really review them as far as freshness of the herb. But they definitely cover the smell.

Attached Files:

8. From the rec shop. Little pop open child protected plastic containers. Cool colors sometimes.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2