Post a pic of your preferred gaming setup

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by pinkbubbles, Apr 7, 2022.

1. So i havent seen a thread that has ppl post pictures of their gaming setup(s). If there is, my sincerest apologies....but here we go with mine..

I cant wait for the galactic purple console plates to come out for the ps5...but this is the current setup in my bedroom. I have a docking station for my switch in here too but i mainly play the switch in my front living room for shits n giggles cuz thats the older tv that isnt 4k... 20220406_201331.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. #2 GorillaGherkin, Apr 7, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2022
    There’s a high demand for ps5’s congrats on ur purchase. Have u checked out the graphics on reality lately? I don’t play video games I play with woman. Pussy is amazing u should try it.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. This may be one of the douchiest comments I've seen on here tbh dude

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. Brings back alot of nostalgia seeing thps2 on your screen. I used to play it alot back then. Is it the same game just modernized? You like it?

I play gta4 on the computer, red dead 2 and cod on ps4

5. Thank you!

Have you checked out the graphics on not being a dumbass?

I am a woman dipshit…oxygen is amazing, you should pull your head out of your ass sometime and try it

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. It is thps 1& 2 remastered and it is awesome! It definitely takes me back. I loved these games on ps1, but they are 10x better now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. WOMAN??? Oh well then let me jump n my time machine and change my response? Great set up, video games rule, n I’m also into cosplay. Mind if I give ya a follow? !)

8. Sorry for the mix up luv when I saw the video games and Star Trek stuff on the shelf I assumed 40 yr old virgin livin at home with ma.

9. Are you a woman?!?!?

There is no women online

You are positively ridiculous gorillagherkin and your posts make me cringe

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. I play pc between the pussies it can be just as exhausting

I understand it saves me from unnecessary weight gain

• Like Like x 1
  11. It's been through some revisions since. But got the G920 wheel and pedals off to the side. Second monitor is super handy.

Xbox and PS controllers available to use, use the Xbox controller for most arcade racing and some random games, keyboard and mouse mostly, use the wheel for serious sim racing.

IMG_5056.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  12. This is my favorite right now honestly. Between the never ending push for micro transactions from game studios, microsoft and sony drip feeding systems to scalpers, and the fact that pc games will never be cheat proof, I would rather just play BOTW and Mario.

switch.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. I highly doubt the accuracy of this statement given the utter lack of social skills. You know relatives don't count right?

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. That was amazing I laughed so hard I woke up my wife. Lol I’m still laughing.

15. Hmmm I'm sensing a bad case of "whipped"

Bro is just mad cuz his wife don't let him play video games. Lmao

Sent from my SM-S124DL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. My wife is old enough to have watched the Berlin wall come down, and her office area has just as much star, wars, star trek, and other traditional "nerd stuff" as your set up. Way moreso than even myself.

The amount of shit talking my 3.5ft tall daughter does her cousins and adult approved friends online with splatoon, fall guys and other stuff stuff is truly amazing. (just replace profanity with "you poop heads need to be helping ,me paint this wall!)

Good to see female gaming represented here too.

As for myself, I travel a lot so I have to keep my rig somewhat portable, yet being me I had to take it to the extreme. Ever see a laptop with a liquid cooling system, and 2 power supplies to provide the almost 600 watts of power needed for the full size GTX 3080 card in it? ( I use third party software to manage cpu and gpu voltage and heat since I packed more into this rig than can be powered by 600 watts, as well as heat dissipation, but a 3rd power supply was out pf the question as just the laptop and power supplies now clock in at just under 15lbs (which was my self imposed weight limitation)
    20220624_071611.jpg

Next to the 2 power supply units is the PCI express external cabling so I can run in parallel with another 3080 in a separate enclosure.

Today, I'm working from home, so no fancy external enclosures or multi monitor setup, just me and the birds, squirrels and rabbits around the house. ( I do have the garage wired up with 7.1 sound to a 500amp receiver though for rocking out)
    20220624_071751.jpg
    Took a few years of working and saving to get to this point but totally worth it for me.

Once again though this all pales in comparison to my wife's setup lol.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Not whipped just have enough respect for my wife to not play cus I know she knows it takes valuable time from her and I. If I wasn’t happy n my relationship or if she were n too video games I’d play with her but, honestly I’d rather go on outings or have sex with our spare time cus were both very busy.