Post a pic of your grinder

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by incrededibles, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Between hash & weed? or cheap grinders & expensive ones?

2. You don't have a keif catching grinder?!?! BUY ONEEEE!!! You'd get so much keif from the weed you get :smoking:

• Like Like x 3
  3. I've had this one for years lol I should have gotten one with one!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Buy one then you can make your own hash from the keif :jump::jump:

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Once I get my new bong and find my old bowl I will be adding a new grinder :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. #26 squidrick420, Sep 8, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
    Santa Cruz Shredder. Just used it on some weed that I just picked up a half ounce of. That puts me up to 3 strains (plus an eighth of oil). I smoked the kief like 3 days ago so it is fairly empty at the moment. I want a grinder with a crank since despite being 26 I have some awful arthritis in my right wrist from a severe break when I was 17 and a lack of health insurance. I can hardly use the grinder anymore but I also haven't cleaned it in a while, or you know, ever.

The nug in the pic is the same strain but not the nug I grinded. Not sure what strain it is and I don't care, but it smells very strongly of pine in a very good way. 20180908_173413.jpg 20180908_172942.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 3
  7. Hash and weed

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Hash is a concentrate it gets you way higher then weed does lol, for some reason hash costs half of what weed does here.. i guess because they import huge ammounts of it

Here's a video that explains how it's made

The stuff I get is smuggled from Morocco so I think it'd be made in the same way

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. It looks like fudge

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. The best kind I've ever had is sticky black it's like tar man gets you blasted bro lmao

• Like Like x 2
  11. I'll have to dig through my tough boxes, I have a yellow mini grinder never used .

• Like Like x 2
  12. Heck yess[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  13. I’m in love

14. Look into a slx2.0 or a Phoenician
    Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk