Post a pic of your dog!

Discussion in 'General' started by iloveyoumary, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Meet Ronin

Attached Files:

• pig.jpg
      pig.jpg
      File size:
      24.2 KB
      Views:
  2. There's a pet thread somewhere out there, but i couldn't find it.

But my dog is so fucking cute:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    :D

3. Lily AKA Fat Dog :hello:

Attached Files:

• li.jpg
      li.jpg
      File size:
      164 KB
      Views:
  4. Lacey :)

Attached Files:

5. your dogs badass mary :hello:

6. [​IMG]
    nicest dog youll ever meet
    love my doggy

7. Is that a golden doodle??? If it is I got one too!

8. he looks like a total brah!

9. golden doodle? hes a soft coated wheaten terrier bro

10. you guys might call me a redneck for this one, but I went duck hunting with my dog a while back, this is an action shot of him swimming in the water, I always thought it looked cool.

[​IMG]

His name is tux, you cant see it in the picture but he has a white V on his chest and it makes it look like he has a tuxedo. Hes a good dog.

11. cute dog man. i had a chocolate lab named bruno. looked almost identical.
    he was stupid as shit though. he was insanely inbread and retarded.
    but we loved him nonetheless:rolleyes:

12. Yeah when I took Tux outside he was all out doorsy and would run around and listen to me when we hunted, he was really my companion. Now he won't stay outside for 5 minutes and got a pot belly, he really let himself go, or I let him get that way. Either way, when he was younger he was alot cooler dog.

13. This is Nixon he has been at schutzen training for the last 3 weeks i miss him
    [​IMG]

14. I have a dog that looks a lot like that dog. Except my dog has longer hair and is a golden retriever/black lab mix.

15. My dog died when I was 10.

16. You don't train your own dog? I thought that was supposed to be a huge part of bonding and gaining trust with your dog. How many more weeks does he have left? Hopefully ol boy comes home soon with some new tricks up his sleeve.

17. They are alot more efficient and its more of a mold, when the dog comes back to you he is ready to learn and follow your commands. We used to do them with our german shepherds that we showed. The dogs could attack on command, best shit ever when you got someone that is trying to pick a fight with you. You can call for the dog and there ass is grass.

18. haha yea iv trained him but hes gettin the same training Police dogs get.
    Hes only gonna be there for 2 more weeks.
    He has already saved my life numerous times, my house has been broken into 3 times.
    6 indians were yelling at me so i told them to fuck right off and they came at me dog went nuts and they all ran.