Post a pic of your area.

Discussion in 'General' started by 420gitrdone, Mar 20, 2012.

1. #81 nanners, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2012
    Most of my life. When I was younger I lived in Tacoma.

Edit: I want to move to CO. Omaha is lame but its still a nice city.

2. :eek::eek::eek:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• 013.jpg
      013.jpg
      File size:
      721.5 KB
      Views:
  3. Sweet. I moved here this winter in an old part of the city called dundee and i really like it. Im just glad its always nice out now, ive been enjoying toking outside. And im from fort collins and would love to move back to colorado.

4. Its not usually this nice. We usually have horrible summers and winters. lol I want to move to Fort Collins to finish my degree, how funny.

5. Flooded bridge in the summer.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. haha yeah im slightly impatient. but i learned to drive in jersey, so meh it came natural. i thought i drove fairly well in the video thouhh haha. its an ok drive, i miss it now even though it was like 100 degrees in that video...

no muscle car, just a kia spectra :p lol

7. I enjoyed the ride. The music was a bit off though. It dounded too sinister. Otherwise your road looks very pleasant. I didn't see any infraction from the cars on the road, everyone was driving fairly orderly in that VDO.

Except a Kia Spectra flying over the railroads. It was like watching a scene from WRC. :)

8. Haha hell yes, the Scottish have been everywhere man.

I still haven't gotten a chance to get to Scotland and I'm leaving Europe soon to join the marine corps in the states! :eek: I'm thinking about just hitchhiking, and just paying for the ferry.. I don't know though, I suppose the plane tickets aren't that expensive... I'll let you know if I'm planning on being there anytime soon haha ;)

No man I'm in a smaller city (but still a city haha) near Rotterdam. Its like 10 minutes away by train from Rotterdam.

and again beautiful pic man. Makes me want to get up there haha.:D

9. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have lots of photos that I took myself, but they're all of places in my old town... so they're obsolete. For now these internet images will do.

10. Just from around.. both seasons too.

Attached Files:

11. ^ Your user name is pretty fitting in conjunction with those pics. :smoke:

12. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    These are the Apple Valley Dinosaurs.In the early 70's some guy was attempting to build a miniature golf course in the middle of nowhere.Things didn't work out and the dinos were left to bake in the desert sun.This area is just up the road from me.I haven't toked there yet,but probably will at some point.

13. [quote name='"SpliffDoobious"']
    These are the Apple Valley Dinosaurs.In the early 70's some guy was attempting to build a miniature golf course in the middle of nowhere.Things didn't work out and the dinos were left to bake in the desert sun.This area is just up the road from me.I haven't toked there yet,but probably will at some point.[/quote]

That looks sorta creepy.

14. this is a very cool picture.

15. i thought this thread meant something very different

16. I am gonna fill this thread up! I have too many pics of SoCal. it's too lovely!!

:wave:

17. #99 Senior PoopiePants, Nov 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2012
    As as I always offer, If some of you want me to make a panorama or a composite (multiple images
    stitched into one), just upload a few pics and I'll do it for you. Just make sure you overlap each
    image by about 30%. Like so:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the sum of those images. Took only 1 minute:

[​IMG]

And I still scaled those images down 60%.

And fuck those smartphone panorama apps. They suck - they only take one row and it's usually low resolution.

Come on, guys! Let me get some practice in! You'll like the results!

Attached Files:

18. Punked all of these from a Google image search. This is all just a few minutes from my doorstep.

Attached Files: